Sub Ch.3

4 years ago...

High in the Earth's orbit, members of the Justice League gathered in their secret base, the Watchtower. Wonder Woman, or Diana Prince, stared at a number of monitors that had information and statistics on a young boy. Batman, or Bruce Wayne, and Superman, Clark Kent, came up behind her.

Batman: "What you doing up, Diana? Thought you would be asleep."

Wonder Woman: "I cant sleep, and I wont sleep till I find him."

Superman and Batman look at the monitors, quizickly.

Superman: "The boy we rescued from Cheetah? Didnt we take him to an orphanage and put him under League protection?"

Batman: "Yes, but he went missing about a year ago."

Superman: "What?! Why wasnt the League notified?"

Batman: "Becuase Diana has been keeping it quiet from the League."

Superman: "But you knew?"

Batman: "Of course. I was notified as soon as it happened, and I've been helping Diana."

Wonder Woman wasnt really listening to Superman and Batman, she was busy typing away at the keyboard.

Superman: "Why keep this secret, Bruce?"

Batman: "Diana asked me to keep it quiet. So I did."

Superman turns to Wonder Woman and places his hand on her shoulder.

Superman: "Diana, why keep the boy's disappearance a secret?"

Wonder Woman stopped typing and turned to Superman. She was clearly tired, evident by the dark circles around her eyes.

Wonder Woman: "Because, that boy is dangerous. The more that dont know he's out there, the better. And I wont stop searching until he's back where he belongs."

Wonder Woman turns back to the console and continues to type away.

Superman: "Well, now you've got me helping. Three is better than two, and dont worry, I wont say anything to anyone."

Wonder Woman: "Thank you, Clark."

Batman and Superman turn and leave, all the while Wonder Woman continues her search.