S1 Ch.7 Nevermore

We open late at night in Jump City. Doctor Light has ambushed a Federal Reserve truck in an attempt to steal its contents. The Titans were quick to act.

De. Light: "Your pathetic skills cant outshine the brilliance of Dr. Light."

Dr. Light shoots a blast of light at the Titans, but they dodge out of danger. Robin attacks Light, but is unable to land a blow.

Dr. Light: "You're fast. But I doubt you'll enjoy moving at the speed of light."

Dr. Light opens his chest plate and blasts Robin away. Beast Boy, as a wolf, leaps at Dr. Light.

Dr. Light: "A wolf is no threat when its blind and a bat!"

Dr. Light throws several light bombs that blind and disorient Beast Boy. Starfire and Blackfire fly down from above throwing star bolts at the doctor, but he uses a shield of light to block the bolts. He then throws a device onto the ground that traps the girls in a shell of light.

Cyborg: "Watch yourself, lightweight. Things are about to get heavy!"

Cyborg attacks Dr. Light using a tire and its axle as a club. Dr. Light throws a red orb at the truck behind Cyborg, melting it and trapping Cyborg. Specter then comes flying in, throwing plasma at the doctor, but before Dr. Light can counterattack, Specter turns invisible.

Dr. Light: "Ha! A ghost cannot hide from the light!"

Dr. Light flashes a blinding light from his chest piece. The light stuns Specter and makes him visible again, falling to his knees clutching his eyes, blinded.

Dr. Light: "Now, if nobody minds, I'll be taking the gold."

Raven: "I mind. Azarath Metreon Zin-"

Raven is blasted by Dr. Light before she can finish her incantation.

Dr. Light: "Bit of advice, find shorter magic words."

Raven throws a motorcycle with her magic at the doctor, but he destroys it and blasts Raven again. The doctor advances on Raven.

Raven: "Dont come any closer."

Dr. Light: "What's the matter? Afraid of the light?"

Raven suddenly rears on Dr. Light, her eyes glowing red, her cloak expanding a good twelve feet into the air with black tendrils emerging from within it. The tendrils grab Dr. Light and begin to slowly pull him towards her, him screaming for mercy the whole time.

Demon-Raven: "What's the matter? Afraid of the dark?"

The tendrils pull Dr. Light into the cloak, but Robin screams for Raven to stop. Raven snaps out of her stupor, her eyes return to normal and she shrinks back to her normal self. Dr. Light is left on the ground, shivering and terrified.

Dr. Light: "It was- no. So dark. Make it stop. Make it stop."

Beast boy: "Dude! Raven, what did you do?"

Raven's eyes shift to red once more and she hisses at Beast boy. Raven walks off, disappearing into the shadows of an alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Y/n is in the kitchen making a large breakfast for his friends and girlfriends, minus Raven whi hasn't arrived yet. Y/n places the food on the dinning table with a smile.

Robin: "Thanks, Y/n. Everything looks great like always."

Blackfire: "On Tamaran, so much food like this usually ment someone was getting married. So, babe. Got a special announcement you want to ask us.~"