Chapter 1

Y/n's(your name's) point of view

You wake up,expecting to see the morning sun streaming in through your window, and your brothers, Thor and Loki shaking you awake for breakfast and combat training, but instead you awaken to an awful pain all over.

You try to get up but your hands, feet and neck are chained to the ground, only letting you stand up halfway. You look up and immediately recognize the place you are in as Laufey's palace, or at least the dungeon by the looks of all the bars.

Suddenly, your cell door opens and you look up to see none other than Laufey himself. He walks over to you and picks you up by your underarms, straining the ice-covered metal.

"Well well, Sleeping Beauty of Asgard has awoken finally. I'm sure you have many questions, as most children do." "I am not a child! I am 18!" you yell, furious of Laufey's ignorance. Laufey pulls his ice dagger sharply up to your neck, turning your neck blue as you gasp. "You would do well to hold your tongue, child." Laufey growled in a low, menacing voice. "You were brought here because Allfather needs to learn to not take what isn't his. That makes two of my children taken by Odin. You are to be held here until further notice."

And with that, Laufey drops you and leaves without another word. Sometime later, two guards come in dragging an unconscious and ragged Loki and shove and chain him in a cell across from you.

You huddle to yourself, wanting to disapper, now knowing how Loki felt when he discovered he was Laufey's son.