Chapter 3

Y/n's point of view

Laufey ordered both you and Loki to kneel, but you both just smirk at each other and refuse.

"So be it," Laufey said as he yanks both of your leash-like chains and freeze them to the ground in front of you, and the same thing with both of your chained hands so that you and Loki are stuck in a forced kneeling position.

"Now, let us call your precious Allfather and see what he has to say," Laufey says, and chuckles low and darkly. Laufey does some magic and a 3D hologram of the throne room with Odin sitting at the top appear in the air. Odin apparently sees Loki and you because he quickly gets up and hobbles towards us.

Odin starts to say something, "My children I-" but he is quickly cut off by Laufey. "THEY ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN YOU FOOL!" Laufey yells, furious at Odin. "They are MY children that YOU took from me and taught them to despise me! You are a cruel monster Odin!" Laufey was losing his temper very quickly.

"Laufey, I am truly sorry. Please le-" but Laufey cuts Odin off once again. "NO MORE APOLOGIES, I'M DONE WITH APOLOGIES! You will pay for all that you have done to my family, YOU WILL PAY!" Laufey yells, and then shuts off the magic hologram, still seething with rage. "Take these children to the prison, and make them.....comfortable." Laufey says and chuckles darkly.

The guards rip you and Loki off the ground and drag you to a new part of the prison, where they chain you to the walls, giving you little freedom to move. "Enjoy, royal highnesses," one of the guards say, and they both chuckle as they leave you and Loki hanging, literally.