Chapter 5

Y/n's point of view

When you woke up, you saw that you were back, chained up on your wall in the dungeon again, and that two of the guards were dragging a coughing and sputtering Loki back to his wall to chain him back up as well. Loki coughed as if he had been choked. Why would Laufey be doing this to his own children?!? Is he TRYING to get us to hate him even more than we already do? You thought.

You drifted off to sleep, hoping that maybe this was all a dream, and that you would just wake up back in your big, fluffy, blue bed in Asgard and have your real life back again.

~~~~~

You woke up again, this time, with your arms under your stomach and lots of icy scenery quickly rushing past you as you bounce up and down on something hard and solid.

You look sideways and see that Thor is holding you on his shoulder and he, Loki and Odin are running swiftly to make it to the spot to be transported to Asgard by the bifrost. "Why are we running?" You yell, your voice being whipped away into the wind. "Look behind you sister and you will understand our hurry to leave this cursed place!" Thor yelled back, and continued to run.

You slowly turned your head and inhaled sharply, taking in all the thousands upon thousands of frost giants chasing and scrambling to catch up to your small rescue group of four.

Right as you turned your head back around, you felt a strong pull, and you were pulled back up into the bifrost in Asgard. You all were breathing very heavily, even though you weren't even running, and sat down to rest and catch your breaths. "We actually made it," Thor said panting. "Yeah, I can't believe it. Thank you very much for saving me," you said gratefully to Odin and Thor. "But where is Loki?"

The three of you looked around, but Loki was nowhere to be found. "He was with us, right?" You asked. Thor and Odin nodded their heads, looking just as confused as you were.

Just then, you, Odin and Thor saw Laufey's magical 3D hologram pop up in the middle of the bifrost, and saw that Laufey was evilly smirking and holding up something large with both his hands. You looked closer, and to your dismay, you saw that Laufey was holding a battered and weak figure of Loki.