Chapter 4

Y/n's point of view

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Loki whispers. "Yes," you mumble. Barely awake. You and Loki hadn't eaten in two days and you both were starving.

At that moment, a guard walked into the prison. "Laufey needs the girl," he grumbled.

The guard roughly unchains you and pulls you up to your wobbly feet. He tightly ties your hands behind your back and shoves you towards Laufey. As you pass Loki's cell he gives you a worried look, but all you can give him is a frightened shrug in response.

When you make it to Laufey, you found that he was talking to holograph Odin again. Apparently Odin was begging Laufey not to do something, but Laufey just laughed and shook his head.

When Laufey sees you, he walks over, his eyes glinting with malice, and grabs you by your hair. Laufey drags you over to an unpleasant looking machine.

A small whimper escaped your lips as Laufey straps you in to the machine, which only makes Laufey's creepy smile widen. 'What is this guy's problem?' you thought to yourself.

Laufey turned back to Odin who was basically begging Laufey not to do this. "This is your doing Odin!" Laufey yelled as he pulled a lever down and started the machine. It pounded and beat you as you yelled out in pain. 'Why would Laufey do this to me, his own daughter?' You thought.

Finally, Laufey turned off the machine, with you gasping for air. You started to see spots as you look up into Odin's hurt and pained face one last time, and pass out.