Chapter 2

Y/n's point of view

You were on the verge of falling asleep when you here a rustling sound. You look up to find that Loki is starting to regain consciousness and take in his surroundings. He presumably figures out where he is because he cries out and puts his head in his hands. NOT good memories of course.

He looks around with despair in his eyes, and when he sees you the despair only deepens. "Y/n!" He hoarsely yells. "Why has Laufey brought you here? What do you have to do with him?"

The tears start to well up in your eyes and you try to blink them away, but they just keep coming until you can't hold them back anymore and you sob, "I'm a Frost Giant Loki! When Odin took you from Laufey's temple he took me too! Laufey is my dad, like you!"

The tears don't stop. You lay there and cry until the tears are gone and all that is left is the muffled sound of your crying. Loki gently tries to speak to you. "Y/n? Please don't cry like this, I can't bear to watch you weep, please come out."

You slowly lift your tear-stained face to look at Loki, who is forcing his best smile to assure you that everything would be alright.

You start to smile back, when two guards march in and say that Laufey demands both of your presence.

The guards bind both of your and Loki's hands behind your backs and put chains that look an awful lot like a leash around both of your necks and yank the both of you to Laufey.