Chapter 7

Odin's point of view

"But father, we must go to Jotunheim and save Loki from Laufey, who knows what he could do to Loki!" Y/n pleaded. "Yes, she is right father. We cannot just abandon Loki in his time of need. He would do the same for us." Thor agreed.

"No, it is too risky," you say. "I will not risk both of your safeties on top of his as well."

"So you will leave Loki with Laufey, to be chained and tormented in the darkness of Jotunheim until death takes its toll? How can you do this? He is your so-" but you do not let Thor finish. "HE IS NOT MY SON!" You yell, but as you look at Y/n, you instantly regret your choice of words. Her eyes are already welling up and she sprints away as her tears starts to fall.

"Y/n wait!" You try and get her to come back, but you get no response from her, and soon hear a door swing open and slam shut. Thor waits a couple seconds, most likely trying to process the past few minutes of the conversation, then finally turns to you and all he says is, "How could you."

With that, he runs off after Y/n, probably to try and calm her down and comfort her.

~~~~~~~

Y/n's point of view

Not long after you had locked yourself in your room and started crying on your bed, you heard a hard knock at the door.
"Who is it?" You sniffle weakly and quickly dry your tears. "It's Thor, sister please let me in." Thor's booming voice came through the door.

You get up and walk over to the door. You unlock it and open it a crack, just enough to see out of. "I'd like to talk to you and help you understand all of this," Thor says gently.

You open the door all the way and then throw yourself on the bed once again. "Odin doesn't understand at all!" You say as tears start to form in your eyes again. "No, he doesn't," Thor sits on your bed, making it creak slightly.

"Just like when Loki figured out he was a Frost Giant, Odin didn't know how to comfort Loki so he said what he thought would help, which wasn't an apology, but it only made Loki feel even more lost, confused, and angry.

Odin is starting to learn to be sympathetic and understanding towards your feelings for all of this mess, but he still has a long way to go. That is why he needs you to be more patient with him so he can try to learn because this is all still very new to him, having Frost Giants as adopted children that are more sensitive about it than he is, that's what I mean."

Thor has always been good at calming you down, while Loki has always been good at stirring the mischief inside you. You appreciate both of them.

"Okay, I will try," you say, "Though it will probably be very hard at times."

"Good. Now, I am famished. Would you like to get something to eat at the dining hall? They always have something delicious prepared no matter what time it is." You laughed a little bit, Thor was alway hungry.

"They probably always have food there because they know you could come and eat at whatever time, so they always
need to have food ready for
you." you pointed out. "And sure, getting something to eat will probably lighten up my mood anyway."

The last time you had eaten was two days ago when one of the the guards had given Loki and yourself each a loaf of stale bread in each of your cells, so you were probably more hungry than Thor was at the moment, if that was even possible. You didn't tell Thor that little detail though, because he would most likely over-react and have the chefs fix you a feast and make you eat until you puked.

So you and Thor race out of your room to the dining hall to see what food the chefs had prepared this time.

[A/N: Hey guys, I barely know where this story is going anymore :/ I'm trying to update as much as I can but there's soooooo much work in school rn that sometimes I think they're trying to see how many of us they can kill off before the summer. ;) Happy thoughts guys, I'll be back when I can.....yep, that's about it. I'll leave now. Oh wait! One more thing and then I'll leave! I have started a new story/Fanfiction or whatever you would like to call it. It's called "My One Weakness" and it is in Thor's perspective, you all should check it out and read it. Okay, now I'm done, see you later.]