Chapter 14

Y/n's point of view

I knew all those hurtful things weren't from Loki! Oh I was so happy I could fly off into the stars. I went to tell everyone I could about Loki's predicament. I told Odin, Thor, Loki's maids, and anyone Loki might associate with at all, to either warn them that Laufey was controlling Loki, or to celebrate that Loki was still in there, somewhere. When I told Thor he had crushed me into one of his bear hugs, happy to know Loki was alright. Odin even smiled a little when I told him, which I don't know if I've ever seen him do that. But I did also have to warn everyone that Laufey knew Loki had broken free for a little bit, and Laufey would now most likely be even more vicious towards everyone. I told everyone to stay strong though, as we knew there was a way to save Loki. All we had to do was find it.

Odin, Frigga, Thor and I all met up in the throne room immediately, to discuss our plan for Loki.

Frigga started us off. "Laufey will come for us the most, so we must be strong with one another, and for Loki. It must be unimaginable for him in there, forced to say those awful things. And to prevent some of that hurt, we must make finding a way to save Loki our top priority. Does anyone have any ideas?"

"Well this seems to be some sort of magic, we must have to break that connection. Any thoughts from you Frigga? You seem to know magic pretty well." I said.

Frigga thought for a minute before answering.

"The best way to break the connection would be to get to Laufey and stop his magic. We should bring some-" Frigga was interrupted by the distinct yelling of help in the distance getting closer to us, until one of our most trusted maids, Fraylor, came into the room breathlessly, stopping and putting her hands on her knees, panting hard.

"What's all this commotion for Fraylor?" Thor asked, going over to see if she was alright.

She waved Thor off and gasped as she said, "Heimdall....need help....unconscious....Loki.........gone."

Odin, Frigga and I all looked at each other, wondering what Laufey was doing now.

"Thank you Fraylor, we'll take it from here. Let's go see what happened." Frigga said and motioned to Odin and I.

We all ran down the long golden halls, until we stopped from breathing so hard, and we just had Frigga teleport us to the Bifrost.

Heimdall was on the floor slowly trying to get up, coughing as he failed to do so. He was covered in bruises and his right shoulder looked slightly off.

"Woah woah woah, slow down there. Let's just get you to the Healer's." I said, and had Frigga teleport us all to the Healer's. Eir helped Heimdall onto a bed and told us to wait outside the room until she was done. We all took a seat in the waiting chairs, and started talking about what had happened.

"Did Laufey do that to Heimdall? He couldn't have..." I thought out loud.

"We knew Laufey was going to be more persistent, but not like this." Frigga said sadly.

"This is an act of aggression, breaking our treaty with the Frost Giants, he must know this." Odin said, more in his political state of mind.

After we had stopped talking and just thought for a while, Eir came out and said we could speak to Heimdall, but that he would need to rest overnight before he would be fully healed.

Frigga thanked Eir as we filed into Heimdall's room.

"Hello my King, Queen, and Princess, how do you all fair?" Heimdall asked politely.

"We should be asking the same for you. How badly were you injured?" I asked, worried if he was in pain.

"Oh nothing major, just some bruises and a dislocated shoulder, but everything is healing quite quickly. Thank you for asking."

"We're glad you didn't have anything too serious. Now, Heimdall, could you tell us what happened over there when Laufey came?" Frigga asked.

"Sure." Heimdall started. " Loki, or Laufey if you want to call him that, stormed up to me very hurriedly and used a large blast of his magic to throw me against the wall of the Bifrost, and did that several times. Then when he was sure I wasn't getting up anytime soon, he took my sword and used it in the Bifrost to bring Laufey here. I had my eyes barely open so they wouldn't notice. Then they used the Bifrost to teleport to what I could sense was Midgard. And that's all I know." Heimdall finished. His eyes were drooping pretty heavily, and he was yawning all throughout his recounting of his story.

"Thank you Heimdall, now we'll leave you to get some rest." Frigga said, and we waved goodbye as we left the room.

"I am going to the Bifrost to see what Laufey and Loki could possibly be doing in Midgard, would you two like to come?" Odin said.

"You can do Heimdall's job?" I asked.

"Yes, I have watched Heimdall for many a years." Odin said, and Frigga teleported us to the Bifrost.

Odin stood at the edge of the Bifrost and closed his eyes, scanning Midgard for Laufey and Loki. I didn't take him very long because he jolted out of his searching only a few seconds later and came over to us.

"Laufey is hiding out somewhere on the outskirts of a large city called New York, while he is controlling Loki to plan a war in Midgard, starting in that New York City."

Frigga gasped and sobbed into her hand as I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.

"Laufey can't do that! He knows that will mark Loki as dangerous and as a war criminal, Loki will be forced to jail!" Frigga said angrily.

"We must send Thor down there to get Loki before he starts this war." Odin said, and we all rushed to go find Thor.

We found Thor hanging out in the kitchen eating some leftover food, not surprisingly, and  we quickly told him what he had to do.

"Now," Odin said, "Loki is going to open a portal for his army with the Tesseract, you have heard of this power source. You must bring back both Loki and the Tesseract before he is successful, or the consequences will be severe. Do you understand?"

Thor nodded. "I will bring back both Loki and the Tesseract safely."

"Good my son. Now be brave. Make us proud." Frigga hugged Thor.

Next was my turn to say goodbye. "Thor be safe, and please find Loki, and save him from the anger of others, he cannot control what happens." I hugged Thor tightly and wished him luck.

Odin clapped Thor on the back as he positioned Heimdall's sword and started up the Bifrost. Thor waved goodbye as he was sucked down to Midgard, on his own.

Oh I hope Thor can get to Loki quickly, I thought to myself as we left the Bifrost. Everything depended on Thor now.

[A/N: Hey guys, now I finally got the plot moving. I decided that instead of following The Avengers and the Thor movie plots, I'd make my own plot loosely centered around them. What do you think? Im excited for writing the battle scenes and finally getting to write in the Avengers. Phil Coulson will probably be my favorite to write though because he is me if I were in a Marvel movie. Anyway, thank you guys for still reading this, and I hope you're enjoying it! Please comment and vote, I really do appreciate your guys' support!]