Chapter 6

Loki's point of view

"NO! LOKI!" Thor, Odin and Y/n yell in unison. "You Asgardians think that you can really escape me? Never!" chuckled Laufey, as he threw you to the guards and motioned for them to hold you steady.

"Loki is my real child Odin, and so is Y/n! You have taken her, but you cannot have him," Laufey said, pointing to you. "He will learn to love me!" Laufey said, then shut off the hologram and told the guards to take you to your cell.

"How can I learn to love a father that treats me like a slave?" you thrust the question to Laufey like an accusation as the guards half walked, half dragged you away to your cell, yet again.

~~~~~~~~

Laufey's point of view

'I don't understand! Why is it so hard to deal with children? I can't leave Loki unchained because then, obviously, he would run away. I'm not stupid. And the torturing of him and Y/n was just to make Odin see that he was powerless to whatever I did to them, so I really don't see a problem here! I think Loki must just have a stubborn hatred for me is all.'

While I was pondering these things in my mind, a guard came up to me and startled me out of my daze. "What is it fool?" I asked, frustrated that he would even think to interrupt me.

"Um, sir, well, um....Odin has come to see you. In the great room, that is." "Oh? And why would Odin come here when he knows that I would just threaten Loki's life to make him leave?" I asked.

I was starting to become suspicious of this guard. "I...I don't know sir," the guard stuttered.

I let out a deep chuckle, causing the guard to shiver. I now realized who this guard really was. "I thought that the God of Mischief would be a little better at lying. I can see the fright in your eyes, Loki." I said as I grabbed the guard by his neck and he slowly turned back into his normal form, a raggedy and weak Loki. His wrists, neck, and ankles were red and irritated as if he had somehow managed to wriggle out of his chains in his cell.

"Guards!" You yell. Loki cleared his throat. "I knocked most of them out during my escape." Loki said with a defiant and smug look in his eyes, the fright seeming to have suddenly, completely vanished. "Fine then. I will take you to the dungeon myself." You growled, and shoved him as he started walking back towards his cell.

This is awkward. Walking your own son, who hates you, back to a cell where you chain him up everyday and just leave him to sit. You thought to to yourself.

As you were walking, you thought that maybe, just maybe you felt a pang of guilt as you chained Loki up and left him without another word.

[ A/N: Hello to everyone who is reading this story, thank you for reading it, even though it's only my first real fanfic. If you have any suggestions please share them because I would love to hear them. ;) ]