1989, Bisexual Potatoes And Lesbian Chickens

You may be raising your brow at this very moment, confused to what the hell this chapter is going to be about judging by the title. Well I think it's pretty obvious the chapter will be quite LGBQTIA+ so if you're homophobic or transphobic fuck off :D 

Today we will be discussing the rainbow that has surrounded me since 2016. hOw fAsCiNaTiNg *cough* not really, but April and Owen seem to want to read this- whatever this is. 

Back to 2016 . . .  2016 . . .  ah yes, 2016. I was 10 for less than half the year. Well, back 

When I was 10 I had a strange obsession with chibi like chickens. I think this explains it:

Well, I used to be quite the chicken plush collector back then. I had two obvious favorites.

Besides them there were triplets; two cisgender and one non-binary who goes by they/them.

As my dear friend ( for privacy reasons let's call her Emma. I can't use her chosen pysendom because shit can go wrong, maybe her sister remembers my old account which directly links to this account. Or her cousin who follows her takes a look at her followers and finds me. First of all I talked about LGBQT on my old account and have a pride theme. If that wasn't enough, this account is literally my place to be as gay as I want. Emma's family is homophobic so like um- I really don't want to get her in trouble by using her pysendom because I'm not straight. Emma is ace and introduced me to asexualness which I am very grateful for. Anyways- )

Emma described it "they have no gender. Not a girl, not a boy. Just they " except back then I was not yet aware of the non-binary existence and didn't realize that at 11 I was incorporating LGBQT characteristics in ' No Name" ( Don't worry, I named them but knowing Owen he's going to name them some random name anyways ) which is pretty cool! Non-binarys are cool. Very cool.

Then there was Richard who was chill with being openly gay. Richard is real and not a plush chicken bi the way. Ofcourse there was also *dramatic drumroll* Miss Rainbow herself ( her literal real name means rainbow but I don't want to share her real name )

So Rainbow crowned herself queen of the potatoes, while Richard crowned himself king of bananas. Richard being Richard tried to take Rainbow down to take over her potato empire ( istg I'm not making this up- This was elementary for gay sake )

Eventually no one won the battle *fake yawns* I took over as potato queen years later and happily ever after. Whatever.

Anyways in case you haven't caught on Rainbow is bisexual. Only cool thing about her *mumbles* She might not know it but I personally have *dramatic shit* bad blood with her. Not fond of that girl at all.

About the lesbian chickens-

Wait, I haven't started talking about them yet,  Have I?

Okay so as I said when I was 10 I was obsessed with chibi chicken plushes so for Easter my mom got me a bunch of chicken toys. One of them had a black hat, so I assumed she was a magician and named her Abra Cadabra ( is that how you spell it? ) because why not? Keep in mind I was ten, okay? I'm not a genius at name giving like Richie or Owen. Why do you think my inflated cat army have names like " Bill E. Eyelash" or " Audrey "?

Turns out the black hat was supposed to be a grooms hat. Huh. . . 

I later on understood that when I went to the store where my mom originally got the magician chicken. There were tons of groom chickens next to bride chickens. I pleaded my mom to get me a bride chicken. My crazy chicken collection, rEmEmBeR?

Recently I found those two chickens and married them because

1. GAY IS GREAT

2. GAY IS GREAT