Parker and Romanoff's Sisters Y.B Pt.1

"Alright Aunt May, I'm off to work!" (Y/N) called out as she grabbed her keys from the counter, swinging her bag higher on her shoulder.

"Drive safe!" Her Aunt called from somewhere within the Apartment. 

Sliding her shoes on, (Y/N) made her way out the door and unlocked her car, sliding into the drivers seat before pulling off the side of the street.

It was only a 5 minute drive to work so she hit shuffle on her Spotify and waited until her Bluetooth connected to sing along to her music.

Soon Lizzo was playing through the car as she sang along, nodding her head to the music as she pulled away from the lights as it turned green.

Horns blared and tires screeched, (Y/N) glancing in her mirrors to see what was happening before she gasped, a large SUV colliding with the side of her car causing her to spin out, the air bag deploying and taking a good portion of the blow but the girl was still disorientated. 

Opening her eyes she groaned, lifting her head from the steering wheel as she heard the crunch of glass under boots moving towards her. Her head was pounding as her vision blurred, "jesus christ..." She mumbled.

Unbuckling her seat belt, (Y/N) held one hand to her head as the other slowly pushed the door open.

Quickly, the door opened the rest of the way with help of a large man, causing the (Y/H/C) to look up in confusion. "What are you doing?" She slurred.

The last thing she saw was a large hand pulling back before making contact with the side of her face, darkness filling her vision before she was lifted up and put into the back of another awaiting SUV.

"Three days ago, twenty-three year old (Y/N) Parker was kidnapped in broad daylight." Nick Fury announced, looking around at the avengers.

"What does this have to do with us?" Tony asked, eating a packet of peanuts as he leaned back in his chair. 

"She was kidnapped in broad daylight by Hydra agents in the middle of New York after they smashed into the side of her car at a set of traffic lights." He clarified, playing the traffic cam footage for the team.

Wanda looked down as the SUV drove into the drivers side of the car making it skid across the road.

"You need to find and retrieve her, preferably alive." Fury told them, Steve nodding his head as he flipped through the information they had. "We tracked them to Allegheny National Forest, not to far from here, right in our backyard." He added.

"Alright team, you all know what to do, suit up. This is a simple rescue mission, we've done this countless times before." Steve announced, standing and making his way to the hanger to retrieve his gear and get on the quinjet. 

"Oh, and one more thing!" Fury yelled before they all left, the team turning back to the director. "This is spider boys sister, so don't fuck up." And with that, Fury left the room, Tony, Steve, Wanda and Nat looking back at the screen which had the accident on repeat.

"Stop! Stop please! I didn't do anything! I don't know what you want!" She cried out.

"Tell us who spider man is!" The man screamed.

"I don't know anything ! Please, please just let me go I won't tell anyone! No! No! Please!" (Y/N) screamed as they cut into her again. 

"She's not going to break, start the infusion. Let's see if she's willing to talk then." One of the scientists told them, the others nodding as they connected her to a machine usually used for a blood infusion, only this time it wasn't blood they were putting in.