~Rules~ N.R Pt.2

"Nat are you sure about this?" (Y/N) asked nervously as she stood in front of the older avenger playing with the hem of her girlfriends shirt.

The two had been dating in secret for a few months now and Nat had reassured her that the team would accept her no matter what, leading them to this moment right now. (Y/N) and Nat standing in the hallway while the others waited on them to start their weekly movie night. 

"Detka I promise you no one will say anything, and if they do I'll kill them." Nat told the younger girl, wrapping her arms around her waist as she drew her into a comforting hug. 

Letting out a sigh, (Y/N) followed Natashas actions and wrapped her own arms around the gingers neck, hugging her just a little longer before Tony's obnoxious voice brought them away from each other.

"Hurry up! You have ten seconds to get in here before we start without you!" He screamed from, the lounge causing the pair to chuckle. 

"Come on, lyubov'." Nat said before walking out to the lounge and taking her spot on an empty love seat while (Y/N) nervously followed.

Once she'd entered the room behind Natasha, everyone's eyes turned to them and watched as (Y/N) looked at the empty spot besides Nat.

Automatically once she had entered the room though, Yelena had moved over to make room for her best friend between herself and Wanda on the couch across from Nat. "(Y/N), over here!" Yelena told the girl, not taking her eyes off the screen as Tony had pressed play already.

Her eyes flickered between her options and she bit her lip nervously, Nat sending her a reassuring look letting her know it was okay no matter what she chose. 

She let out a sigh before screwing her brows up in a determined look, pacing over to Yelena to take the blanket from the back of the couch before moving over the Natasha.

Heads turned to watch her as she walked across the screen to sit besides the ginger, passing the blanket to Nat who wrapped it around her herself and the younger girl before pulling her into her side. 

There were a few smirks and knowing looks as (Y/N) refused to look anywhere else other than the TV, but Yelena sat in complete and utter shock. 

"My sister!" She yelled loudly, the movie long forgotten as Natasha sent a steely glare in the young assassins direction, (Y/N) shrinking anxiously into her girlfriends side. "You're kidding right?!" She added on, ripping her hand from Wanda as the Sokovian tried to calm her down.

"I suggest you shut up," Nat told the blonde as (Y/N) held onto her for dear life.

"No! This is a joke right?! You could have anyone! Anyone! And you choose (Y/N)?! It's not enough that you got everything I ever wanted but now you get my best friend?" Yelena asked, standing for her seat as Wanda tried once more to calm her.

"Yelena-" (Y/N) tried, looking up at the assassin hesitantly as she held back her tear at her negative reaction.

"Don't! I don't want to hear whatever you have to say right now." She told them before turning around and storming out of the room just as the (Y/H/C)s lip started to wobble and she ripped the blanket off herself running to the living quarters in the opposite direction.

Everyone sat in shock at the fight that had just taken place and Nat sighed, rubbing her hands down her face before taking off after her sister first, Wanda going after (Y/N).

Slamming the door open to the roof, Natasha found Yelena sulking on a lawn chair they'd brought up when she'd first gotten here. 

"You better have a different excuse than 'I could have anyone,' Yelena! Do you know how hard it was for her to even come to terms with who she likes?! How long it took for her to kiss or hug me without constantly looking over her shoulder or for her to even sit next to me on that couch tonight?!" Nat scolded, Yelena shrinking in the seat with a pout on her lips.