~Parker and Romanoffs Sisters~ Y.B Pt.2

As Nat ushered her baby sister into the quinjet, Bruce worked diligently to help the unconscious girl on his table. "How is she?" Yelena asked, watching the (Y/H/C) worriedly as Nat sat her down across from them.

"She's stable but I'm still trying to figure out what they've done. Her stats are elevated and she should be awake. I'm not sure why she isn't," Bruce told the sisters, not batting an eye at the new woman as he hooked up an IV.

"I'm going to put your shoulder back in on three, ready?" Nat asked and Yelena nodded her head before turning back to Bruce.

"They had her hooked up to an infusion machine but there was this purple sludge they were putting in  her-!" Yelena finished her sentence with a yell as Nat popped her shoulder in without counting, sending her a glare while Natasha tried to bite back a smile.

"That actually helps narrow it down, thanks...?" Bruce replied, fishing for a name. 

"Yelena. And you're welcome, just keep me updated on her progress." Yelena asked, resting her head back on the side of the quinjet as she relaxed, her exhaustion finally catching up to her.

"Get some rest, Lena. I'll make sure you're okay." Nat told her, watching as her sister tiredly nodded before resting her head on her shoulder and closing her eyes.

She dozed off quickly before the rest of the team joined them in silence, everyone taking their seats and staying quiet for the trip back. 

Wanda sat on the other side of Nat, cuddling up to the Russian and resting her head on the other side of her neck. 

Nat watched her girlfriend and sister carefully, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of Wandas hairline before resting her head on the wall behind her and deciding to get some sleep too.

A few hours later the jet was landing in the field outside the compound and everyone filed off the jet while the medical team rushed in to assist Bruce. Gently, Nat woke Wanda and Yelena, the blonde and brunette stretching before Yelena jumped up to be beside (Y/N) and follow the medical team.

Natasha chuckled at her eager sister running after Bruce and the others. She looked absolutely smitten with the girl. 

"What are you laughing about?' Wanda asked, smiling at the ginger as she grabbed her hand while they walked off the jet together.

"Yelena, she seems to have taken quiet the liking to (Y/N), don't you think?" She asked her girlfriend, pulling her in closer and wrapping an arm around her.

"Oh, definitely, her thoughts are sooo loud. I don't think she realises it yet but she cares very deeply for parkers sister." Wanda told her. Nat chuckled at her words as they strolled inside and towards there room to get cleaned up.

Yelena paced the floor of the medical wing where Bruce asked her to wait. It had only been about a hour but she was losing her mind at not knowing if this unknown girl as okay.

"Yelena?" Bruce asked as she poked his head through the door immediately gaining her attention and causing her to rush over. "She's okay, she's going to be fine. We're not sure what the repercussions of what Hydra did will be, but for now she's safe. You can sit with her if you'd like?" Bruce told the worried blonde and Yelena let out a breath of relief.

"Yes, yes thank you, Bruce." Yelena told him, shaking his hand quickly before moving past him and into the room where the girl laid limp on the get with oxygen under her nose and an IV in her arm.

Sitting down in the chair besides her, Yelena hesitantly reached out and grabbed her cold hand, laying her head on the edge of the bed before falling back to sleep.