Good Girl N.R G!P Pt.1

"Come on, (Y/N/N)! This games easy, please?" Wanda pestered as her and Yelena watched the (Y/H/C) while she hesitantly drank her drink.

"Fine..." (Y/N) caved as she finished her drink causing Wanda and Yelena to cheer!

"Alright Yelena, your turn first." Wanda announced, starting a slide show of the Avengers.

First on the screen was Nat, "really Wanda? My sister? That's sick." Yelena tutted, drinking her beer as Wanda just raised an eyebrow. "Pass! Obviously pass! Jeez..." She mumbled, getting another beer.

Wanda chuckled before hitting a button and going though the different pictures, Yelena passing on everyone until a picture of the newest Avenger popped up and she hesitated.

(Y/N) had sat uninterested for the majority of this but at Yelenas silence she scooted forward on her seat and raised and eyebrow with a knowing smirk. "You're not saying pass?" She questioned the girl. Yelena bit her lip and frowned, "she's not saying no." Wanda pressed this time, a knowing smirk to match the (Y/H/C)s as the blonde Russian shook her head as she stared at the picture of Kate.

"Stop it's none of your business, (Y/N) it's your turn!" Yelena deflected, snatching the remote before anyone could argue.

By this time, Nat was sat causally at the kitchen counter with her own drink, watching the girls play there silly little game.

(Y/N) seemed uncomfortable at the idea of it being her turn but nodded nevertheless as she took a big gulp of her drink.

She managed to fumble her way though most of the slide show with no's and maybes before Nat's photo landed back on the screen, making the Russian turn in her seat to properly watch them now. The girls still caught up in the game and unaware of her presence.

"Umm, I-...." (Y/N) cleared her throat awkwardly before Yelenas own smirk started to grow. "O-obviously p-pass." She stuttered causing the three women to chuckle.

"Really, (Y/N/N)? Are you sure about that? You seem a little flustered at my sisters picture there." Yelena teased.

"O-of course I'm sure! I-I'm s-straight!" (Y/N) yelled at the Russian as a furious blush covered her entire face.

Natasha chose this as her time to announce her presence, standing up from the stool causing it to scrape along the floor before sauntering over to the three women.

Three heads flew in the direction of the noise only to see the ginger assassin moving towards them and if possible, (Y/N)s blush grew ten fold as she hid herself behind her drink. Yelena and Wanda sat eye-wide as Yelena pushed the buttons on the remote to try and turn off the little slide show but instead music started to fill the room to go along with it.

Throwing the remote at Wanda, the Sokovian hit a few buttons, the lights dimming before coming back on, the curtains closing and opening before finally, everything stopped and the TV turned off. Just in time for Nat to come to a stop in front of the (Y/H/C) who sat on the single recliner hiding behind her drink.

Raising a single eyebrow, Natasha leaned down, resting her hands on the arm rests and looking into her eyes, "straight?" She asked, the one word causing the girl in front of her to clench or thighs together.

"Y-yes..." She squeaked out.

Yelena and Wanda sat in shock watching from the other couch.

Slowly, Nat reached up and grabbed the drink from the younger avengers slightly shaking hands, placing it on the table besides them. "No." She told the (Y/H/C), tilting her head up with a single finger under her chin.

(Y/N)'s breath hitched at the contact, her pupils blow as Natasha stared at her with a knowing look. "But-" Natasha cut her off again. "No." She told her firmly before standing to her full height and pulling the girl with her.

A gasp left the girls mouth has her chest came flush against the Russian assassin, Nat holding her hips tightly before leaning in to whisper into her ear. "You can lie to them, but you can't lie to me." She told her, her breath fanning the girls neck causing goose bumps to rise as she bit back a moan. "Smash or pass, dorogoy?"

Closing her eyes, (Y/N) leaned into Natashas embrace, a small squeeze to her hips urging her to reply, "smash..." She muttered, keeping her eyes closed as Nat smirked in reply.

"Khoroshaya devochka," Nat told her, kissing her cheek before grabbing a hold of her hand and tugging her to follow.

"Have a lovely night, Wanda, Yelena." Nat told the other two as they sat there in stunned silence, Yelenas eyes nearly bulging out of her head at her sisters pure confidence and demeanour.

"Yelena what did she say?!" Wanda asked as soon as they'd left the room, shaking the blondes shoulder to snap her out of her trance. "Tell me woman!" Wanda yelled impatiently.

"She, uhhhh... She called her a good girl." Yelena told the Sokovian, watching the hallway the two had disappeared down.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! 💜