A/B/O Y.B Pt.2

It had been a few months since Yelena had been back from her mission now and her and (Y/N) were officially together, (Y/N) proudly displaying Yelena bite on her neck to let anyone else know she was taken.

It had only been a about two weeks since Yelena had marked her and she was absolutely glowing with happiness, choosing low neck shirts to show it off. Nat made a habit of teasing her best friend and her sister about it but neither of them would let it affect their happiness as they acted like love sick puppies.

"Are you ever going to stop smiling?" Nat asked as herself and the (Y/H/C) sat at  the dinning room table doing a puzzle together. It was something both the girls liked to do, just having a moment to relax and focus on something as simple as matching pieces together.

"Should I?" (Y/N) retaliated  with a cheeky smile, placing another border piece in place.

"No, no you shouldn't. It looks good on you." Nat told her kindly with a small smile on her face as she watched her best friend. It had been a long time since she saw her like this and she was happy her sister was the one to do it. It basically made them sister in-laws.

Yelena stood leaning against the kitchen counter as she watched the pair, smiling as she drank her water and listened to their back and forth banter.

"You do the sky and I'll do the trees." (Y/N) announced after a few more minutes as Natasha snapped the last edge piece into place.

"You got it, boss." Nat mock saluted before knock at the door sounded through the kitchen.

"I'll get it," Yelena told them, walking over quickly to kiss the top of her mates head before walking to the door and opening it. "Kate Bishop! What a surprised." Yelena said as she opened the door and found the brunette.

"Do you really have to keep saying my full name?" Kate asked, hugging the other Alpha before Yelena let her inside. 

At the sound of the new voice, (Y/N)s head turned to see her mate hugging and talking with the new girl and she frowned at the smile Yelena wore. That was her smile.

Grumbling, she turned back to the table and tried her hardest to work on the puzzle but it was like her ears were tuned into their conversation as she riffled through the puzzle pieces. 

"What brings you by? It's been a few months since we last saw each other, Kate Bishop." Yelena said, purposefully using the girls full name as she knew it annoyed her.

"Well I guess I missed my favourite Alpha." Kate replied teasingly, and at her words (Y/N)s hand slipped in the puzzle boxing, flipping it over and scattering the pieces.

"(Y/N) what the hell!" Nat yelled, standing up to start picking up the pieces that were now scattered across the table and floor.

The room fell silent at the commotion and (Y/N) just stared at the table trying to process what had just happened. 'Favourite Alpha'?

Standing up her chair screeched against the floor and she left the room, hearing Nat yell after her about cleaning the mess but (Y/N) could care less. She'd apologise later and buy Nat a coffee. She just needed to get out.

Speed walking to her room she pushed the door open but before she could close it Yelena was pushing it open again. "What's going on?" She asked confused. "You love puzzle time with Nat, why is she cursing you out and cleaning up puzzle pieces." Yelena asked.

"I'm not doing this right now, can you get out?" (Y/N) asked as she ran her hand through her hair and it caught Yelena off guard slightly.

"What? No, I'm not going anywhere. What's going on?" She asked again, her face turning hard.