~Spider Thoughts~ Y.B

After a long day at work (Y/N) trudged herself through the door of her girlfriends cosy apartment which she'd only moved into a week prior. Yelena stood in the kitchen with her back to the door as the dropped her bag at her feet and slipped off her shoes.

She'd had the exterminator come to her work today and she was exhausted mentally and physically. Slowly she dragged her feet across the wooden floors and wrapped her arms around Yelenas waist and buried her face between the blondes shoulders and let out a sigh as her girlfriend hummed to the soft music coming through the speaker. "Hi moya lyubov, how was work?" The Russian asked her softly.

"I don't want to think about it." (Y/N) told her, and honestly she didn't. It wasn't that she was just being stubborn and wanting more of Yelenas attention before telling her anything, it was the fact that she'd had the exterminator at work today. An exterminator whom gave her a very detailed run down of spider and bug anatomy and what would be happening and it just didn't sit well with her. She was on edge and felt like all of those spiders were crawling on her and that led her to detaching herself from the blonde and breaking their afternoon tradition. 

Yelena turned to her girlfriend confused as she felt her arms retracked from her waist. (Y/N) always holding onto her from behind as she relaxed after a long day at work while they'd catch up and just enjoy being close to one another. "Are you okay?" Yelena asked concerned as she brought her hand up to check the (Y/H/C)s forehead.

Looking up into her hazel eyes, (Y/N) gave her a soft smile before grabbing the hand checking for a temperature and pulling it to her lips to kiss. "I'm alright, Lee. I just want to go and take a shower, it's been a long day." She told the worried girl and the crease in the blondes forehead let up as Yelena turned to turn off the stove.

"Come on, detka. I'll run us a bath, hmm?" Yelena asked her as she started walking towards the bathroom, not taking no for an answer.

Upon entering the bathroom (Y/N) found Yelena with her head in the bathroom cabinet as the bathtub was filling, pulling out some bubble bath and candles and it automatically brought a smile to the (Y/H/C)s lips as she watched the Russian.

"Lavender or vanilla?" Yelena asked and (Y/N) shook her head softly letting her know she could choose. Looking over her options for a second longer, she put the vanilla away and added in some lavender bubble bath and lit some candles. "Come here moy rebenok, let me take care of you." Yelena said as she opened her arms.

Complying with the blondes request, (Y/N) shuffled towards her and let out a sigh as she fell into her arms and rested head in the crook of her neck.

Wrapping her arms around the tired girl Yelena hummed and rocked them from side to side for a minute, kissing her forehead before pulling back to undress them both.

Hopping into the bath first, Yelena turned off the water and opened her arms and legs for the (Y/H/C) to hop in next and once the hot water hit her aching muscles, (Y/N) let out a small moan and rested her back against Yelenas chest.

As they both relaxed, Yelena slowly worked out the knots in her shoulders and back after being tense all day and before long the water started to cool and they both hopped out after getting clean and got into some warm PJs.

"Are you feeling better?" Yelena asked as she wrapped her arms around the other girls neck and (Y/N) smiled at her softy.

"Much, thanks Lee. I love you," (Y/N) told her, pressing a kiss to her loves awaiting lips before dragging her back to the kitchen and hugging her from behind once more.

It wasn't until after dinner as they lounged on the couch that her little 'fun' facts popped into her brain as she spotted a spider on the wall behind the TV. And normally, normally, (Y/N) was okay with spiders, she would let Yelena know and the Russian would get rid of them without much fuss.