A/B/O Y.B Pt.1

Wanda stood in the doorway as she watched her mate run a cold cloth over her friends forehead. She would do it herself but it was best to keep her distance from an Omega starting their heat.

"How's she doing?" Wanda asked with a slight nod as her mate looked over at her.

(Y/N) had passes out after crying for a few hours as the pain gradually got stronger and stronger. Being an un-mated omega definitely had its downfall.

Wringing out the damp cloth before bringing it back to the girls hot skin Nat frowned her eyebrows before answering. "I think this is her worst one yet." She finally told her Alpha.

Wanda sighed before rubbing her face gingerly, pushing off the door frame to stand next to the Russian and rest a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to go make the call." She told Wanda before moving away.

"Wait, that call?" Wanda asked, turning quickly to look over at the Beta.

Nat simply nodded before exiting the room and making her way to her office where she pulled out a burner phone.

Pressing the call button the phone only rang twice before it connected to the other person. "What's wrong?"  They asked immediately.

"Hi, Yelena. I'm good, how are you? Wow that's fantastic! I'm so glad you're okay." Nat told her sister sarcastically, listening to Yelena grumble angrily into the phone before three shots were heard and she spoke again.

"Oh dear sister of mine, how are you? I'm sorry if I seem distracted-"  Another gun shot sounded through the phone before she continued. "But I'm at work right now."  She told her.

"Yelena I need you to come in." Nat told her quietly after a minute of silence.

"I'm a little busy, dipshit." Yelena told her.

"It's (Y/N)...." Nat said, and at the mention of the girls name the phone disconnected and Nat sighed pulling the phone away from her ear.

When the Avengers formed it was all hands on deck meaning Maria and Fury had their hands full. Also meaning that Maria would frequently bring her daughter into work with her and soon the young girl was working with her, becoming the youngest coder for shield.

It had taken a while for Nat to meet the young girl but with how close she was with Fury and Maria it was bound to happen sooner or later. And the pair had kicked it off like a house on fire despite the age gap, Natasha teaching her how to defend herself and (Y/N) helping her crack hydras encryptions. It was almost as if she was Natashas baby sister, but not quite...

So when Nat came back to the compound after going dark for a year with her mate and another Alpha (Y/N) had been over the moon. She was glad to have her best friend back.

It was when Yelena saw the (Y/H/C) that things really started to change though. The blonde becoming infatuated with her sisters best friend and vice versa. The two were instantly glued to each other's sides and just when they were ready to try and be more than friends, Yelena got shipped out for a two year long mission.

That was a little over a year ago now and Nat had continued to take care of her best friend to the best of her abilities, but when an Omegas heat came along only their Alpha could help. Unfortunately for the younger girl, she had hidden herself away once Yelena had left and refused to meet any Alphas leaving her here, passed out from the pain.

Coming back into the room Nat could tell Wanda was having a hard time not being able to help the Omega as she stood across the room playing with her rings. "What did she say?" Wanda asked, not having to turn to know her mate had entered the room as she could tell by scent alone.