~Good Girl~ N.R G!P Pt.2

- SMUT ⚠️ -

As Nat led the (Y/H/C) into her room she only gave her a few seconds to take in her surroundings before she closed the door, clicking the lock as she did so.

The room was dark with books piled up beside the bed and a few plants hanging in her window. Natashas hand under her chin drew her gaze away from the room as she looked up into her dark green eyes, her chest heaving in anticipation of what might come.

"Kneel," Nat told her. Her knees instantly felt weak at the single word and without replying she dropped to the floor while keeping eye contact. Her entire aurora screamed dominance and she was looking at a side of Nat she'd never seen before.

Sure, Nat has always been slightly more attentive to her in making sure she was okay, helping her clean up after a rough mission, guiding her with a hand placed on her lower back, but never like this. She had always just thought the slightly older Avenger was just being nice to her since she didn't have many friends.

"Do you want this?" Nat asked her next and (Y/N) released a slow shaky breath as she nodded her head. "Ah ah ah, words Detka." Nat told her as she used her thumb to pull at the girls lower lip.

This was beyond nice and a lot more than she'd ever thought the red head would do. Hell an hour earlier she thought Natasha liked Steve and now she sat here kneeling at her feet taking orders, it made her thighs clench as she tried to wrap her mind around it. She'd always liked Natasha and she was going to take whatever she could get.

"Yes," she whispered, barely loud enough for the assassin to hear.

"Yes, what?" Nat asked again, her eyes slightly hardening.

Panic shot through her as she tried to grapple for what name Natasha would want her to use. Nat? Natasha? Mistress? Mommy? Miss Romanoff? Miss Romanov... Natalia? Nat had only told her her real name a few days prior and had told her she was the only one allowed to call her that.

"Yes, Natalia." She repeated, Nats eyes darkening at the name before she dropped her chin and stepped back.

"Stay here, don't move an inch." She told her before walking off to her closet out of view.

(Y/N) had to hold back a groan at the command, watching her as she walked away and keeping her eyes trained on the door once she could no longer see her. Her thighs rubbed against each other as she waited, her arousal growing as she could hear Natasha shuffling things around in her closet.

"I said don't move," Natasha growled as she came back into view and stood in the doorway.

(Y/N) drooled at the sight of the Russian, Natasha standing clad in a black lacy bra and a set of black boxers with some rope and a blind fold in hand. She was surprised about the boxers and the growing tent inside them and couldn't take her eyes off Natasha figure.

Natasha tutted and sauntered over to her once more, placing the rope and blind fold off to the side before placing a finger under the girls chin again. "Eyes up here, Dorogoy." Natasha scolded before dropping her chin. "Your safe word is 'widow', okay?" Nat told her as she picked up the blind fold once more.

"Do you understand?" Nat asked, moving to stand behind the (Y/H/C).

(Y/N) nodded her head, feeling the warmth of Natashas presence behind her. She wanted to lean back into the woman but she didn't move, just like Natasha had previously told her.

"When I ask you a question you will speak, Lyubov'. Words, please. I wont remind you again." Natasha reminded her, placing a hand on her shoulder and (Y/N) shuddered at the contact.