~Gorgeous Gorgeous Girls~ A/B/O N.R

"Give me the keys....Please?" (Y/N) asked as she held her hand out expectantly to the archer.

"You don't know how to drive," Kate told her as she was eating mac and cheese with Yelena.

"Yes I do!" (Y/N) defended, pouting at the two girls as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Yelena snorted before adding more hot sauce and looking over at her friend. "Is that why you've failed you driving test six times now?" She asked amused.

"That's besides the point and I would've passed if hydra and aliens could stop popping up out of no where!" She exclaimed in frustration before letting out a growl and turning away. "Forget it I'll catch the bus and catch syphilis too!" She yelled as she snatched her keys to the compound and her purse off the table as Kate choked on her food while Yelena burst out laughing.

"Do you know what that is?!" Kate asked as she finally got her coughing under control as Yelena continued to laugh.

"No but it doesn't matter! Fuck you guys I'm leaving!" (Y/N) yelled, turning bright red in embarrassment as she left the compound and walked down the dirt road before she could hear a motorbike pull up behind her.

"Get on the bike, (Y/N/N). We wouldn't want you to catch syphilis or something worse." Yelena snickered holding out a helmet and the (Y/H/C) debated her options before ultimately taking the helmet and getting on the bike behind the Alpha.

"Fine, but no questions." She mumbled and Yelena just shook her head playfully before taking off and driving the young avenger wherever she needed to go.

"You got this... you can do it...you can do it!" (Y/N) hyped herself up for the 7th time in the last five minutes and Yelena growled in frustration as she sat on the couch trying to watch a movie with Kate.

"Blya zatknis'!" Yelena yelled at her, finally snapping at the omega pacing across the room with a bouquet of flowers only for Kate to quickly slap her shoulder. "What was that?" She asked in surprise.

Kate looked at her girlfriend nervously. "I-I don't know... She's just nervous, okay!" Kate defended before sinking in her seat and staying out of it.

Yelena sighed before turning in her seat and resting an arm over the back of the couch. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"She rejects me?" (Y/N) replied and Yelena scoffed.

"She rejects everyone, next." Yelena told her smugly.

"S-She throws me to the ground with that leg move and walks away!" (Y/N) said this time as she panicked.

"She does that to you at training five days a week, so?" Yelena replied, tossing the fear out the window.

"She laughs at me!" (Y/N) told her, getting mad that Yelena was dismissing her fears so easily.

"It's a good joke! You and her I mean, you can try but-" Kate hit Yelena again and (Y/N)s eyes watered at Yelenas words. "What? It is!" Yelena defended before the beta shushed her and pointed to there upset friend and Yelena paled at the sight of tears.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I'd say that about anyone who wants to ask out my sister, no ones good enough for her!" Yelena defended and tried to lighten the mood as (Y/N) swung the flowers back and forth before turning away and trying to talk her self up.

"A gorgeous girl like you giving her flowers can't go wrong." Kate told her with a kind smile before (Y/N) nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks, Kate!" (Y/N) told her best friend before walking towards the living quarters and pumping herself up.

"What? Where's my thank you?!" Yelena called after her with a grumble before dropping down into her seat again and pressing play on the movie once more.