Inculpated And Mortification : EP 1

It all started with the second seige of burial mounds.

The cultivators lost their spiritual powers, and they took shelter in the demon slaughtering cave upon urge of the former yiling patriarch.

Everybody was suspicious of him, but with the help of Lan Wangji's silencing spell and disclosure of the truth about Su She's past and his roguish deeds, Wei Wuxian was able to smoothly reveal the whole ploy that was planned and implemented meticulously by Su She. The cultivators were utterly shocked and astounded, and they started scoffing and loathing at the former Lan disciple.

Wei Wuxian thought that finally for a single time a bud of trust bloomed, and people harboured a little faith in him. A jaded smile crept through his lips. Sighing softly, he gave a soft look at Lan Wangji.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Lan Xichen, Jin Guangyao, and some other Jin and Lan cultivators arrived. But they were not alone, a whole army of Jin and Lan cultivators were also marching along with them. They seemed to be prepared... as if marching for war.

Was Zewu-jun not supposed to keep Jin Guangyao distracted while he and Lan Wangji tried to find prove against him? Why are they here?.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, but no reaction was envinced from the jade. This was strange.

Lan Xichen, "Stay where you are and don't dare to move. " He commanded while pointing his sword at Wei Wuxian. The other fellow cultivators who were accompanying Lan Xichen, also pointed swords at him collectively.

Wei Wuxian did not faze

Wei Wuxian did not faze. He could sense that a cloud of misunderstandings have loomed again. This is not the first time though, that he is being misunderstood. He and misunderstanding and are like paired pals - none parts from each other.

"What did I do Zewu-jun to receive such a treatment? "

" You dare ask ?? " Jin Guangyao asked with rage in his eyes.

"What did I do this time? What are the accusations? " Wei Wuxian asked calmly. Having already undergone through numerous hurdles, and having walked through many thorny paths, he for some reason, is not dreaded this time.

" Really? You still don't know what I am talking about? " Lan Xichen wailed at him. Rage was flaming in his eyes.

"What... "

"Enough Wei Wuxian. " Wei Wuxian was cut off by Lan Wangji.

He was shocked and looked at Lan Wangji - into his eyes. Lan Wangji's eyes were full of abhor and disgust that was harboured like a deluge of clouds for him. He didn't even spare a mere glance at Wei Wuxian, leaving a stupified Wei Wuxian frozen at his place.

"Are you going to confess your sins or do you really want us to reveal it in front of everyone, Young Master Wei? " Jin Guangyao asked with an evil smile.