Tale Of The Ceremony

Core Purifying ceremony:

A ritual that is practiced to purify a core tainted with deluge of resentful energy.

When resentful energy engulfs a core, the cultivator suffers from mental as well as physical turmoil and gradually starts loosing his mind. There comes a stage when the mind is totally corrupted, and the cultivator slowly becomes fiendish.

The resentful energy takes complete control over his mind and urges him to involve in felonious, deprave and sordid acts. He always remain agitated, and out of repulsion commits heinous and atrocious crimes.

At last, he becomes flagitious.

According to legends, thousands of years ago, there was a cultivator who had allowed resentful energy to take control over him, but in his case he was able to control the malicious energy with the help of music. He was proclaimed as the first demonic cultivator in the cultivation realm and this crooked path was considered to be invented solely by him.

How he was able to do this was a mystifying factor and people considered this path to be esoteric, and enigmatic as well.

It is said that the demonic cultivator had a very mysterious death, and that he just perished along a waft of resentful energy and was never seen again. Some says he was devoured by the malign corpses he used to control. Though different legends speculate diverse surmises, the actual truth about his death is unknown.

Though this was trailblazing invention, but for some unknown reason, the hype about him and his techniques got demolished. It is heard that he himself had destroyed every books that he had once written about his techniques.

In later years, many youths had tried to perform this technique, but they were not able to control the powerful negative and malicious spirits, and ended up becoming a diabolic beast. None survived the ordeal.

Since a chaos was rampaging among the young cultivators, the elders were becoming worried day by day and finally after much considerations, they forbade the practice of demonic cultivation and proclaimed it as a sinful and culpable act. They announced that those who would try to pursue this path, would be banished from this realm and punished severely.

Many young cultivators had retreated from this crooked path in order to stay in the cultivation realm. But since their cores were tainted with malicious energy, it was becoming difficult task for them to control their minds as there remains a perpetual negative effect of practicing demonic cultivation.

Finally within few years, this wild race to achieve the impossible path ended. But most of these cultivators suffered from the painful after effects of the remaining resentful energy that resided in their cores.

So in order to save those suffering cultivators, a prominent sect had fabricated some special pieces of string music by using which resentful energy could be eliminated from the core.

Those music pieces were played with spiritual energy which had the ability to absorb the negative energy directly from within the core.

These music pieces were named as 'Purifier' and 'cleansing'. They proved to be extremely effective in core purification.

But later on, several problem arose.

Some cultivators' cores were tainted with so powerful negative energy, that it could not be cured by only purifier and cleansing. So after much research, a famous cultivator had invented a new process of purifying the core.

According to his process, first the residing resentful energy in the core is revived, made impulsive, and the cleansing and purifier are jointly played.

But this process was excruciatingly painful.

In case of the first process, the resentful energy is absorbed from within the core but in the second process, the negative energy is severed from the core. It is extremely painful, as the thick, heavy energy rips apart through the walls of the Qidian. It feels like as if an organ has been torn apart.

Most of the cultivators who were treated with the second process, lost their cores and ability to contain neither yin or yang energy. Thus, this horrified procedure was rejected and the first process was modified with additional pacifying musical and notes.

The second process became obsolete.

But still there were few, who tried to walk in the crooked path of demonic cultivation, and the second process was again revived, but this time, it was not for purifying the core, but used as a tool of punishment.

While using 'cleansing' and 'purifier' was known was 'Purification ceremony', the second process was known as ' Core Purification ceremony'.

Core purification ceremony was solely used for punishing demonic cultivators.

This is the history of the core purification ceremony

This is the history of the core purification ceremony. I am publishing it separately since adding it in the main story would could make the chapter unnecessarily long and haphazard. Moreover, it is like a tale isn't it?
~~We all love tales right? ~~

See ya soon ✨✨✨✨