Dripping Desire (18+)

Warm.

His body felt warm with a tinge of arousing heat. Desires were dripping from his body like flames of burning wood.

Desperate.

His body felt desperate. Thousands of years of unhatched yearning melted his body into a mould of desperate desire.

Delirious.

His foggy mind felt delirious from the overwhelming passion of love that threatened to smelt his body.

Shen Lee's soft lips devoured his flushed ones in a desperate and desirous kiss. With tongues gliding and the nectars of their mouth mingling in a fashion of messiness, they tasted each other with a frantic longing.

After a long while they could separate their lips that kept on pulling each other like flame and moth. A thread of saliva hung like a bridge with glistening desire between the pairs of soft petals.

Patience is long forgotten, for the two souls were frenzied to feel the passion that kept them separated for years unfathomable.

Shen Lee's lips did not worship Li Qiang's  body today, but only devoured it, leaving marks of passion with beautiful, deep  scarlet hues.

Li Qiang offered every bit of himself to the soul that completes his other half.

Sensation.

The sensation he felt on his flesh of desire was not only carnal pleasure, but a wave of promise that they are merging into one after a long stretch of menacing time. He returned the same sensation to Shen Lee and rejoiced every moment of his love burn his mouth.

Impatient.

Shen Lee could not hold himself back anymore; neither could Li Qiang. With vigour, Shen Lee drove inside Li Qiang and kept on driving into beloved in a passionate rhythm.

Wei Wuxian had experienced the tumbles of pleasure with Shen Lee before. But as Li Qiang, his feelings were pouring out at an overwhelming pace. Every time his love thrusted inside him, his soul received a throe of reviving pleasure.

Soft sounds and murmurs of pleasure echoed in the majestic room and the walls blushed from the passion with which they were enjoying each other.

"Wait wait... Pull out!" Li Qiang suddenly exclaimed. Shen Lee stopped, and with a much exerted will power, forced himself to pull out from the pleasing warmth of his lover. His wet flesh glared with burning desire and frustration from the unsolicited interruption.

Li Qiang suddenly grasped his Penis and began to rub it with amazed eyes.

"A-Ran, you have grown bigger and longer!" Li Qiang squealed.

Shen Lee looked down instinctively and drew his eyebrows into an incredulous frown. The sight of Li Qiang holding and ogling at his dripping cock was extremely lewd and his throat went dry.

"It's... still the same..." He rasped out hoarsely and saw Li Qiang staring at him with mischievous eyes.

Realisation hit him hard.

He had been tricked!

"You...Shameless...!" He undertoned, and pushed Li Qiang back on the soft bed. Assailing his lover's skin furiously for a few moments, he began to ravish his love like a starving predator.

"Hahaa... A-Ran you are still as gullible as ever... " Li Qiang giggled loudly, his loveliness and liveliness lit up the room with a light brighter than the sun.

Shen Syaoran was rejoicing wildly in his lover's warmth. Such a long stretch of time extended like an ocean between him and his soulmate. The only person he wanted to protect at last, the only person he longed for, the only loved one who stayed beside him, was snatched away from him by the cruel fate.

He had lost his family and his loved ones a couple of thousands years ago in the great fight of the celestial officials, and his heart lost its beat since then. Only Li Qiang could melt his solidified heart with his love and warmth.

He met his soulmate three thousand years ago, when he ascended to the mortal realm to summon his celestial beast back and his heart and soul could never leave the mortal realm again. Every aspect of Li Qiang made him melt, rejoice and swell with a blooming mirth.

He won't let go of his love ever again.

He was banished from the celestial realm for loving an 'evil'. He had gladly accepted the meagre punishment.

What heaven? If your loved ones are not there to comfort you, to console you, to make you feel safe?

Real heaven resides in the arms of someone you love and you feel safe at.

For him, his mother's embrace was the paradise, and then thousands of years later, Li Qiang's arms.

He is least bothered to return to the celestial realm, but his heart is determined to protect his soulmate whose presence is nothing less than solace of paradise for him.

They kept on drawing strings of pleasure from each other without intending to curtail it down for even one lone moment. Their bodies kept tuning to a passionate rhythm until they could not do it anymore, until their bodies went limp and soft, until each other's warmth percolated to the deepest layer of their souls.

A/N

A/N

I would really request you to be a little patient with Lan Wangji.

If you still don't want it to be Wangxian, I will then change the course of my story.