Inculpated And Mortification : EP 2

The mirror started displaying a series of scenes, that were chasing each other like a perfectly arranged set of rhythms, flashing images of diring illumination, immaculately fabricated by the hands of malice.

In the mirror

In the mirror

Wei Wuxian is laughing madly.

'Haaaaa hhhaa haaa Wen Ning did you see that Lan's face when I confessed to him??? Such a love sick fool. I am now feeling disgusted after kissing him'.

'Yes master. You did a great job. Hanguang-jun seems to be trapped'

'Yes Wen Ning... I will trap him more and enmesh in my plans'

'But master what are your plans? ' Wen Ning asked.

' I will trick that Lan more, get pleasures from him, and then use him to get the tiger stygian amulet' Wei Wuxian said with an evil smile.

Everyone grimaced at the scene, including Lan Wangji.

The scenes continued

'But master, how will you get the amulet from Jin Guangyao? ' Wen Ning asked .

'Leave that on me. I will get the other half of the amulet from that Jin and then I will prove him evil before the world. Haaa haaaa that Jin was trying to destroy the other part of the seal and everybody thought he is creating the other part. Haaaaaaa.' Wei Wuxian laughed with an abyssal malice dripping from his deep, baritone voice.

'Those cultivators are fools master.'

'Yes they are. I will first revive the part that I had destroyed before dying and now I will get the other part and then I will become the king of the cultivation world with my powers' An evil smirk creeped through his face.

'But master how will you manipulate them? ' Wen Ning asked.

'I will put a spell on them which will make them believe me. I will say that Guangyao have plotted nasty plans and wanted to built the Stygian tiger amulet and wanted to become the powerful king. Haaahaaa those rats will believe me easily'.

'You are great master. '

The scenes disappeared from the mirror like vanishing mist, and the smooth polished surface returned to its usual void silvery gleam.