Two Old Souls

Alive.

After years of anguish, he was feeling alive and spirited, revamped by a blooming liveliness. Warm flush dusted his cheeks and his warm breaths mingled with Shen Lee's. His body began to quiver from a pleasant anticipation as Shen Lee's soft lips swam across his skin.

To his delight, those gentle lips were brought above, to join his waiting ones in a deep, savoury kiss. He ran his hand along Shen Lee's torso and felt every curve of elegance of the taunt sinews.

They were diving into each other, bodies separated by nothing but a warm and flushed stretch of titillating skins.

Shen Lee's mouth dived downwards and worshipped his body with arousing, open mouthed kisses. Wei Wuxian's erection was soon engulfed by a pleasant mouth and the onset of the overwhelming sensation made his body jolt.

"Ah... A-Lee... Don't... " Shen Lee didn't stop, but sucked him with a relentless determination, his hot and wet tongue lapping his plallus in a tantalizing fashion. Wei Wuxian was on the verge of releasing, but was prevented from doing so as Shen Lee separated his mouth from his shaft.

His desires were burning his body and it soon reached the point of oozing out relentlessly. He sat up with a sprint. Hauling Shen Lee closer to his torso, he started rubbing his erection on the other's belly. Unconsciously, he looked down and pretended to be disappointed, even though his eyes were glinting with greed. Shen Lee's big and thick shaft made his skin crawl with desire.

Shen Lee gazed at him with questioning eyes and held Wei Wuxian's waist to provide him purchase. His belly was enjoying the friction against the hot shaft of desire.

"Unfortunately, and fortunately, you are...mmh...biggeer than me. Good.. Ah... For you my love... " He commented with lewd moans interrupting his slurry words. He was delighted upon seeing Shen Lee's eyes glinting with amusement and a smug pride.

Wei Wuxian never expected to fall for his saviour after life made him walk through the path of harrows and crushing pain- of broken love, of betrayal, and of pillory. He was afraid. Afraid to once again jump into the river of precarious destiny called 'love'. But Shen Lee changed his mind like the transition of a dark night to a gleaming day.

The man is so compassionate with him. So gentle. So loving. He never touches him without his consent, often asking him for a sign of reciprocation before giving his body a trove of ethereal pleasure, even though he has told him multiple times that he belonged to him, for him to explore. But perhaps his previous rejections and triggered reactions to Shen Lee's presence when he was newly taken to this realm that probed the man to be so careful with him.

He barely experiences nightmares nowadays, even though a part of him aches... aches for...

He is less than willing to ponder over it.

They merged their bodies into one and Wei Wuxian's soul once again gained a replenished flood of strength- of mind and heart. Their bodies danced in a passionate rhythm, arousing beautiful sparks of pleasure in their souls and hearts. The throes of pleasure after each release felt like ascending to the heaven. Every crumb of anguish washed away from Wei Wuxian's soul with every series of pleasure received from Shen Lee.

After reaching completion, they rejoiced in each other's arms in company of a languid, pleasant exhaustion.

Sometimes, his heart still beats for a memory he doesn't want to remember anymore. Sometimes a pair of honey eyes still haunts him. Sometimes he feels alienated from Shen Lee after experiencing an overflowing recollection of sweet memories that still makes him smile, much to his horror.

He is still penitent for the horrible conduct he meted to Shen Lee a few days ago:

They were making sweet love, and suddenly, menacing tears pooled in his eyes. Each drop of them were carved out of wistful memories of his teenage years which marked the commencement of his broken venture of love. He unconsciously began to call out the name he considered bitter to spell at this point of life.