Chapter Two - XANA's Return

After possessing Omega, XANA has Omega exit her Dorm and begins leaving. As the possessed Omega attempts to leave, she is confronted by Jim. 

Jim: Stop right there, young lady! What are you doing out of your room at this hour?!

Without warning, Omega blasts Jim with a torrent of lightning. Jim was rendered unconscious by the attack as she simply kept walking. When she exited the dormitory, Omega walked out of Kadic Academy and made her way to the Factory. Without saying a word, Omega walked into the Factory. She got on the elevator and made her way to Scanner Room. She then uses the hatch to enter the Supercomputer Room. Once inside the Supercomputer Room, Omega walks up to the deactivated Supercomputer and turns it on. The Supercomputer starts up as Omega walks away. Meanwhile in Kadic inside his room, Jeremy was woken up by an alarm from his computer. 

Jeremy: What the....

Jeremy walked up to his computer and looked at the alarm. To his shock, it was not only an alert on the Supercomputer's reactivation, but an alert on XANA.

Jeremy: W...what? This....this can't be right!

Without hesitation, Jeremy calls Aelita on his cell phone. After a tense moment of silence, Aelita picks up her phone. 

Aelita(Phone): Jeremy? What's wrong?

Jeremy: We've got a problem, Aelita! The Supercomputer's been activated! XANA's back!

Aelita(Phone): That's impossible. We shut down the Supercomputer and defeated XANA. 

Jeremy: I...I don't know what exactly is happening, but I got an alert on my computer. Something is going on at the Factory! We need to get everyone to the Factory now! 

With that, Jeremy and Aelita moved to gather the Lyoko Warriors with Aelita getting Yumi and Jeremy getting Ulrich and Odd. Once the Lyoko Warriors were gathered, they began making their way to the Factory. 

Odd: Can someone tell me what's going on?! Is there some kind of party going on?!

Jeremy: It's not a party, Odd. I got an alert on my computer. The Supercomputer's been activated. 

Ulrich: I thought we shut it down when we beat XANA? 

Jeremy: I don't know what's going on, but it's bad. If this is XANA, then we need to make stop him now! 

Odd: Such much for our vacation.

It didn't take long for the Lyoko Warriors to reach the Factory. They got on the Elevator and made their way to the Lab. Jeremy rushed to the Computer to see what was going on. 

Jeremy: Someone was here. Someone turned on the Supercomputer and used the Scanners. 

Yumi: So whoever turned on the Supercomputer is on Lyoko? 

Jeremy: More than likely. I'm going to check the security footage. 

With that, Jeremy gained access to the Factory's security cameras. He rewinds the footage an hour. As he rewinds the footage, he sees Omega in the security footage. 

Jeremy: Omega?

Odd: Isn't that the new girl? What the hell is she doing here?

Jeremy and the others look over the security footage. They watch as Omega activates the Supercomputer. They then watch as Omega makes her way to the Lab and uses the computer to activate the scanners. They watched as Omega stepped into one of the Scanners and was virtualized. 

Odd: That's not good....

Yumi: I...I don't understand. We beat XANA! How is XANA back?!

Jeremy: I don't know, but whatever XANA is plotting, it can't be good. There's only one course of action that needs to be taken. We need to go to Lyoko. 

Upon hearing this, the Lyoko Warriors fell silent. They thought that defeating XANA meant that their days as Lyoko Warriors would be over and they could resume their normal lives. But the current circumstances made it clear that their days as Lyoko Warriors were not yet over. 

Yumi: I thought we were done with this. 

Jeremy: That's not important right now. What's important now is that XANA's back. Not only that, but he has Omega under his control.

Ulrich: What I don't understand is why XANA took control of Omega. Why didn't he try to take control of William? 

Jeremy: We don't have time to discuss this now. 

Jeremy then gets on the laptop and attempts to triangulate XANA's location. It didn't take long for Jeremy to find a location.

Jeremy: You've got to be kidding me! Omega's already in Sector Five!

Odd: Are you serious?! How did Omega already get to Sector Five?! 

Jeremy: Everybody to the Scanners! We need to find Omega and free her from XANA's control at all costs! 

Without hesitation, the Lyoko Warriors ran for the Scanners while Jeremy begins preparing the Scanners for virtualization. Once the preparations were made, Jeremy virtualizes the Lyoko Warriors into Lyoko. Once the virtualization was complete, the Lyoko Warriors found themselves in the Forest Sector. 

Odd: Home sweet home. I guess the place hasn't changed much, huh?

Ulrich: I was hoping it was the last time we saw this place. 

The Lyoko Warriors looked around the Forest Sector. Much to their surprise, they found so signs of XANA's monsters. 

Aelita: I'm not seeing any of XANA's monsters. Jeremy, is there any activated Towers, nearby? 

Jeremy(Voice): I'm not picking up any activated Towers nearby or anywhere in Lyoko for that matter. 

Aelita: So this means XANA is still weakened from his defeat. This might be our only chance of stopping XANA for good and saving Omega. Jeremy, send us to Sector Five.

Jeremy(Voice): Already on it. 

With that, Jeremy made he preparations to send the Lyoko Warriors to Sector Five so that they may find Omega and free her from XANA's control and hopefully end his threat for good. But such a task would be easier said than done.