Chapter Nine - Omega's First Mission

After the Spectre's initial attack on Kadic Academy, Omega and the Lyoko Warriors rushed to the Factory. Once they reached the Factory, the Lyoko Warriors reached the Scanner Room. As they got in the Scanners, Jeremy virtualized them onto Lyoko. When the virtualization was complete, they were loaded onto the Mountain Sector. As Omega joined the Lyoko Warriors, she was in awe of the surrounds she was now in. 

Omega: Amazing....

Aelita: We're in the Mountain Sector, Jeremy.

Jeremy(Voice): The Tower isn't too far away from your position. The quickest way to the Tower is through the Labyrinth directly ahead of you.

Odd: At least we don't have to worry about that crazy Spectre blowing things up. 

Jeremy(Voice): I did some digging on the way here. Turns out XANA took control of an experimental exosuit. From what I was able to dig up, it's armed to the teeth with deadly weapons. 

Ulrich: As if we didn't have enough to worry about. 

Jeremy(Voice): It gets worse. Apparently, the exosuit is powered by an experimental power battery. According to the files, overuse of the battery causes the heat to build up and eventually, expel it. Under normal circumstances, it would prove fatal to the one piloting the suit. 

Yumi: But since XANA's controlling the exosuit, it won't have a problem with the battery. 

Jeremy(Voice): But even with the heat expelling from the battery, constant overuse could turn it into a bomb. 

Omega: Then we can't waste any time! We need to deactivate the Tower!

Jeremy then virtualizes the Overbike, the Hoverboard and the Overwing. Ulrich gets on the Overbike while Odd gets on the Hoverboard. Yumi then takes control of the Overwing with Aelita riding along side her. Omega hopped on the Overbike with Ulrich. With that, the Lyoko Warriors began navigating through the Labyrinth to get to the Activated Tower quickly.

Odd: Hey Einstein! Where's the welcoming committee? Don't tell me Omega scared them off!

Jeremy(Voice): I'm not seeing any activity so far, but that doesn't mean XANA isn't planning something. Be on your guard.

Aelita: How far is the Tower?

Jeremy: That much further. Continue moving south and you should be able to reach the Tower.

With that, the Lyoko Warriors continued making their way to the activated Tower. It wasn't long before the Lyoko Warriors encountered XANA's monsters. During the fighting, a Kankrelat lands a shot on Yumi's arm. Odd immediately shoots the Kankrelat with his Laser Arrows.

Jeremy(Voice): Careful, Yumi! You've just lost 10 life points!

During the intense fight, Ulrich uses Super Sprint to charge at the Krab. He then jumps on top of the Krab and plunges his swords at the XANA symbol, destroying the Krab. Suddenly, Ulrich was shot twice in the chest, taking 40 life points off of him. He blocks the third shot with his sword to see a group of Tarantulas heading their way.

Ulrich: Guys! We got Tarantulas incoming!

As the Lyoko Warriors were swarmed by XANA's Monsters, Omega activates her Energy Bow and begins shooting down Kankerlats. She soon takes a shot at the Krab, landing the kill shot on it. 

Odd: Look at Omega go! She's a regular dead shot with that bow!

Omega: Look out!

Omega then fires an arrow at a Kankerlat about to attack Odd. Odd chuckles at this. Meanwhile back in the lab, Jeremy sees an alert on the computer. Checking the alert, Jeremy sees the XANA controlled exosuit converging on the Factory. 

Jeremy: Guys! We got trouble! The exosuit is heading towards the Factory! Aelita, you'll have to clear a path that will get you and the others moving forward.

Back at Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors were cornered as they received Jeremy's orders. Aelita sat down and began to use her Creativity power while the rest of the Lyoko Warriors covered her. Aelita gripped a nearby tree and broke it down. Yumi assists Aelita by using her Telepathy to lift the tree and moves it over XANA's monsters. They then drop it on them, destroying a good chunk of them.

Odd: Let's go get to that Tower!

The Lyoko Warriors got on their vehicles and continued making their way to the Tower. As they continued making their way to the Tower, a swarm of Hornets began firing on them.

Odd: XANA's not holding back!

Yumi: We need to get those Hornets off our backs!

Odd: Leave that to me!

Odd then redirects his Hoverboard towards the Hornets. He fires his Laser Arrows at them, destroying a good portion of them before getting hit in the chest, losing 20 life points.

Jeremy(Voice): Odd! You're down to 80 life points!

Odd: That was a cheap shot! Won't happen again!

After taking care of the Hornets, they reached the path which led directly to the Activated Tower.

Aelita: Jeremy, I can see the Activated Tower. We're closing in.

Jeremy(Voice): I'm seeing a large concentration of XANA's monsters near the tower. They know you're coming.

Soon enough, the Lyoko Warriors spotted a large group of XANA's monsters positioned blockading the Tower. Among the monsters were a few Megatanks, Tarantulas, Kankrelats, and Hornets.

Odd: Whoa. XANA's really going all out.

Omega: We're running out of time! We need to get to the Tower now before it's too late!

Ulrich: Don't worry, Omega. I got an idea. 

Ulrich then uses his Duplicate power to create two clones of himself. They began cutting down XANA's monsters while Odd provided covering fire. Seizing the opportunity, Aelita and Omega along with Yumi began moving through the the path around the Tower. Suddenly, a Tank rolls by. 

Yumi: Aelita! Get to the Tower! I'll hold off the Megatank!

Aelita and Omega begins running to the Tower while Yumi fights off the Megatank Omega shot down several Hornets attacking them. Meanwhile, Ulrich and Odd take serious hits during the fight, but were able to take out several of XANA's monsters.

Jeremy(Voice): You guys are on your last lives!

Ulrich: Don't worry, Jeremy. We know what's at stake!

Suddenly, Ulrich was blindsided by a Tarantula, which takes off the last of his life points, devirtualizing him.

Odd: Crap!

As Odd finds himself alone against XANA's monsters, Yumi continues to hold off against the Megatank. Soon enough, the Megatank fires a powerful laser which devirtualizes Yumi. Meanwhile, Omega turns around to see XANA's monsters closing in. 

Omega: The Monsters are coming!

Aelita: We have to get to the Tower! It's our only way to stop XANA!

As Aelita and Omega made a break for the Tower, . As she gets near the Tower, a Scyphozoa appears and corners Aelita. Before she could react, the Scyphozoa grabs Aelita with it's tentacles and tosses her aside. The Scyphozoa then grabs Omega with it's tentacles. In that moment, the tide of battle turned heavily against the Lyoko Warriors.