Chapter Three - Revival

After arriving on Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors were transported to Sector Five. Once they arrived on Sector Five, Jeremy began the process of tracking Omega's position. It didn't take long for Jeremy to not only track Omega, but to find her current location. 

Jeremy(Voice): I've got Omega's location! She's heading to the Core!

Aeltia: XANA must be trying to imprint his code onto the Core so he can revive himself. 

Ulrich: Then we better get a move on!

With that, the Lyoko Warriors began navigating through the passageways of Sector Five. XANA's earlier defeat had cleared out all the monsters out of Sector Five. 

Odd: Where's all the creepy crawlies?

Aelita: This must mean that XANA does not yet have the power to summon any monsters. 

Yumi: But I still don't understand how XANA is back. We shut him down!

Aelita: We'll deal with that later, Yumi. Right now we have to save Omega. 

As the Lyoko Warriors rushed to the Core, the possessed Omega was closing in on the Core of Lyoko. As she approached the Core, laser arrows were shot in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. She turns around to see the Lyoko Warriors standing over her, perched on a platform above her. 

Odd: Up to your old tricks, XANA? You really need to work on your originality. 

Aelita: I don't know how you've returned, but whatever you're planning, we'll stop you. 

As Aelita says this, Omega summons an Energy Bow and fires arrows at the Lyoko Warriors. The Lyoko Warriors rushed to cover as she fired arrow after arrow.

Aelita: We can't waste any time! We have to free Omega from XANA's control!

Odd: Kinda hard to do it when XANA's firing arrows at us!

Yumi: Do you have a clear shot on Omega? 

Odd attempts to peak out of cover and fire his laser arrows at Omega. As he fires an arrow at Omega, Omega fires an arrow which hits Odd in the chest. The force of the shot sends Odd flying back a couple of feet. 

Odd: Ow....

Jeremy(Voice): Odd, you're down to 10 Life Points! Be careful. 

Odd: She took out most of my Life Points with just one shot! Please tell me I hit her?

Jeremy(Voice): You did, but you only knocked off 10 Life Points off of her. 

Aelita: This must be XANA's doing. He's amplifying Omega's stats to make it more difficult for us to stop him. 

Ulrich: Sounds like we need to get up close and personal.

Odd: And how exactly are we going to do that? In case you forgot, one hit from Omega's arrows took out most of my Life Points and one hit from my laser arrows did jack! 

Yumi: But if we can close the distance, we should be able to take her down. We just need to keep her occupied! 

Aelita: Odd and I will stay behind and keep Omega occupied. Our raged attacks should be able to give you the chance to take down Omega. 

Odd: Here we go again....

With that, Odd and Aelita stayed behind and fired on Omega while Ulrich and Yumi slipped away and began flanking around Omega. Odd fired his laser arrows at Omega while Aelita fired her energy fields to cover Odd. As Omega fired her arrows at Odd and Aelita, Ulrich and Yumi managed to get the drop on her. Ulrich uses his Triplicate ability to create two clones of himself. He then uses Super Sprint to dash at Omega. But as Ulrich and his clones closed in on Omega, she raises her hands and raises multiple stone pillars from the ground to block the clones. 

Ulrich: What the....

Before Ulrich could react, Omega closed in on Ulrich and hits him with a powerful uppercut which launches him in the air. 

Yumi: Ulrich!

Yumi attempts to help Ulrich, but Omega fires three arrows at Ulrich and depletes all his Life Points, devirtualizing him. In response, Yumi throws her Tessen Fans at Omega, but Omega catches them in mid air. she then throws one of them back at Yumi, hitting her with enough force to devirutalize her. Immediately, she throws the other Tessen Fan at Odd, depleting his remaining Life Points and devirtualizing him. Aelita was all alone. With most of the Lyoko Warriors taken care of, Omega began moving on the Core. 

Jeremy(Voice): Aelita! Omega's heading to the Heart of Lyoko! You have to stop her!

Without hesitation, Aelita rushed out of cover and began chasing after Omega. Soon enough, Omega reached the Heart of Lyoko and approached it. However, Aelita fires an energy shield at Omega, damaging her. 

Aelita: I won't let you come back, XANA!

As Aelita confronted Omega, Omega fired several arrows from her energy bow. Aelita managed to dodge the arrows, but Omega forces Aelita to find cover. Seizing the opportunity, she places her hand on the Heart of Lyoko. As she does so, all of Sector Five began to shake as XANA's essence left Omega's body and planted itself inside the Heart of Lyoko. As XANA left her, Omega collapsed. Aelita attempts to stop this, but she's too late as XANA's form exits from the Heart of Lyoko, fully restored. XANA then vanishes. In that moment, the Lyoko Warriors had failed to stop XANA from restoring himself. Aelita then walks over to check on Omega who was slowly regaining consciousness. 

Aelita: Omega? Are you okay? 

Omega: A...Aelita? Where am I? 

Aelita: Don't worry, Omega. We're safe. Bring us back, Jeremy.

With that, Jeremy devirtualizes both Aelita and Omega. In that moment, XANA was revived. Now the Lyoko Warriors had to prepare for the aftermath of XANA's return.