V. Grogu (Part 2)

...
On the planet of tatooine the Mandalorian and Grogu were with another man who had a mandalorian armor, but didn't cover his face. The three met some tusken raiders, thanks to Mando's knowledge of their sign language they could communicate.
They were preparing for something: the Tuskens and some villagers had to defeat a beast. A Tusken let a Bantha outside a cave to feed the creature and make it come out. The people had put explosives under the sand to kill it.
The explosion didn't kill the Krayt Dragon, it just made it angrier, he appeared on top of a mountain vomiting acid.
The Mandalorian had thought about a solution, the last stand.
"I got an idea, get his attention"
The other man shot a missile from his jetpack and hit the dragon, who went in his direction
"I got his attention! Now what?"
Everyone was trying to run away
"You still have that detonator?"
"Take it. What's the plan?"
"Take care of the Child"
"What are you gonna do?"
"I don't know. But wish me luck"
Mando hit the other's jetpack making him fly, then powered up the device that activated the charges on a Bantha. He stayed in front of the dragon with the animal, the beast got closer and ate them.

I know it isn't possible, I saw the mandalorian. Alive.

The people watched in silence. Grogu lowered his ears, not seeing his guardian. The dragon disappeared under the sand, happy with his victory... Or maybe not. The ground started rumbling, the dragon made his way up again, from his mouth came out the Mandalorian, who had electrocuted the beast from the inside. Once out he pressed the button on the detonator, and blew up the creature. The beast was finally taken down, and it was all thanks to Mando

...

In an ice cave the Mandalorian was repairing his ship, when Grogu appeared walking
"Hey, kid"
The kid ignored him continuing to walk.
"I said hey! Where are you going? Come back here!"
He followed him to see him looking at tracks on the snow. The Mandalorian picked him up and they followed the tracks to a chamber that had a warm water pond. Inside there was a frog-like lady with her eggs.
"There you are" said the Mandalorian "You can't leave the ship. It's not safe out here"
He set down the child and collected the eggs for the lady to put in a container. The child got close to one of the eggs.
"No. No!" his guardian whispered to him, causing him to whine.
The little one stepped back and noticed some monolith-looking eggs all over the floor of the chamber. He ripped one apart and ate what was inside. He didn't notice that other eggs started opening letting out spiders.
A growl was heard, alarming the Mandalorian. He turned to se millions of spiders appearing. He rapidly took Grogu in his arms as the frog lady put on her clothes again. A giant spider appeared, maybe the mother of the smaller ones.
"Go, go, go! Back to the ship!"
They started running trough the tunnel, the Mandalorian blasting spiders with his weapon. The small spiders followed them while the big one, which couldn't fit in the tunnel, went over the ceiling of it, occasionally trying to stab the group from up there with his leg.
The Mandalorian used his blaster, along with exploding charges and shooting fire, but still couldn't take them all out.
They managed to get in the ship, even though the spiders made it hard to close the doors. A spider made his way over Grogu's head while Mando was holding the others off. A blast hit the spider, it was the frog lady. The Mandalorian shared a look with her.
The spiders kept climbing the ship.
The ship begun to rise, but suddenly the giant spider fell on it, and pierced the inside of the ship with his legs.
It was almost too late, when someone shot it.
Mando went out to see who saved them: two X-Wings, who had killed all the creatures.

...

On a boat full of quarren stood the Mandalorian and Grogu. One of the members of the crew approached the two.
"You ever see a mamacore eat? Quite a sight"
Mando looks away disinterested
"Child might take an interest" continued the quarren, causing the little one to coo "You should take a look. Come on over here, get a good view. Let the kid see"
He led them to a trapdoor making the kid go close to see.
"There we go" the sailor said as he put a net full of fish above it and opened it. The fishes were dumped and the water started bubbling up.
"She must be hungry" he said while Grogu leaned over his egg-shaped crib to see better "Oftentimes we'll feed her in the early morning, but we missed that 'cause we were goin' out of port!" the last word was almost shouted as he hit the crib that fell in the water.
"No!" exclaimed the Mandalorian closing the child inside to protect him just before the beast took him in its mouth. Then he immediately dived to save his kid.
"Lock it up! Go, go! Now!" the quarren ordered to close the grate "the beskar is ours!" he said refering to the precious metal the armor was made of.
The Mandalorian resurfaced but the quarrens poked him laughing "Drown him!" Mando hardly breathed due to the heavy armor that dragged him down "We're rich brothers!"
From above came a Mandalorian that landed and started fighting the quarrens, followed by other two.
They opened the grate and rescued Mando. Immediately, without even taking time to breathe he spoke "There is a creature. It has the Child". One of the others dived "On it!"
Mando coughed but still wasn't relaxed
"The Child, help the Child" he said while panting, for the little one was his priority.
"Don't worry brother. We've got this" the female Mandalorian reassured him.
Blasters were heard under water and soon after the Mandalorian that dived came out with the damaged crib and tore it to get Grogu.
"Here you go, little one" she said passing him to the Mandalorian, who held him tight and checked him.
"Thank you"
His kid was fine.