Part 4: Many, many introductions

Now, you've been staying with the Naganoharas for about two months, and it's been an ✨experience✨.

After running to and fro with Yoimiya delivering fireworks, you started exploring the area around Inazuma City.

Eventually, you came across a beautiful glowing forest that was perfect for photography. You were so captivated by the lush flora and cute animals that you managed to get yourself lost. Then, you stumbled upon a clearing where a beautiful blue haired girl was silently dancing with her graceful fans. She freaked out like a startled deer as soon as she saw you and ran away quickly.

Hoping she was running towards the exit, you ran after her in pursuit. Finally catching up to her, she introduced herself as Kamisato Ayaka, and made you swear not to tell anyone about her dance practice. Then she invited you to a late lunch, and you happily agreed.

At the Kamisato Estate, you met her housekeeper Tohma (I'm purposely moving the h), who was super friendly and welcoming, a kind of responsible you wishes you were. By the way he spoke, you got the feeling Ayaka didn't have many guests over. The three talk for hours about all kinds of things, and it turns out Tohma was from Mondstat like you.

When you eventually returned to the Naganoharas, you told Yoimiya all about Ayaka, and it turns out they were actually good friends. Inazuma seemed like a smaller place than you'd imagined.

Later on, you also surprisingly ran into that mysterious traveler you met in Liyue. After catching up, they tell you about the latest events in Liyue and the slaying of the water God Osial for the second time by the Geo Archon. You were almost a little jealous of their wild adventures, but you didn't mention it. Waving goodbye, you decide to visit the seashore; your comfort place.

From then on, you made it a routine to stop by and visit Ayaka and Tohma when you out to take pictures, and Yoimiya sometimes joined you. You were honestly surprised you made so many friends in such a short period of time, but it made you really happy too. You just hoped you wouldn't disappoint anyone.

Perhaps Inazuma was the right place to visit after all.

One day, Yoimiya woke you up with even more energy than usual.

"Heeey, get up, get up! I have a new shipment of firework supplies coming in today! We have to pick them up, ASAP!"

"Okaaaay, just let me wake up first..." you mumble as you stretch.

Little did you know that today was going to be quite... interesting.