☆3☆

You begin to walk home down the streets, you and your new friends are already texting in the group chat, you smile along the way.

That's when you hear some commotion upward, oh dear...

You run up to the commotion, it turns out there's a bunch of wild witches trying to rebel against the emperors coven. There are guards everywhere trying to maintain the witches from breaking out. It's kinda scary. You decide it's best to back off from the commotion, so nothing bad happens but it turns out it's too late.

You accidentally bump into someone.

"How dare you! Bumping into royalty like that! We should take you to emperor Belos himself!!" A guard yells grabbing you by the arm.

"I-I mean no harm! I wasn't intending to do that!" You say.

"Maybe the emperor will put you into place after you have a stern talking to hi-" the guard threatens but gets cut off.

"Now now, it's not really a big deal." A voice says.

You turn your head to reveal your eyes to none other than the golden guard himself.

"Like she said, it was unintentional, leave her be." He says waving his hand.

"I apologize, of course." The guard says letting go of your arm.

You look up at the golden guard, who is looking down at you.

"No broken bones? Bruises? He's a bit of a firm guard." He chuckles.

"Oh, um.. I'm fine." You say softly.

"Normally you wouldn't have to worry about me being here, but it seems a bunch of wild witches were causing a little rebellion, I was asked to be called here to help set things straight." He sighs.

You nod.

"Just... be careful next time, kay?" He says placing his palm on your shoulder.

"U-um I will, thank you, hope you get everything figured out.." you say quickly, clutching your book bag.

"Yep! See you around!" He says waving you off.

"Hm, she looks somewhat familiar." He mutters to himself.

Funny because he sounds really young. Like maybe your age, how could someone your age be a part of the emperors coven?

Better not to wonder, life is full of weird mysteries anyway.

He probably doesn't remember you, but you remember him a bit.

You finally get home.

"Honey! How was school?" Your mom says waving at you from the kitchen table.

"It was good! I made some friends and stuff, we all hung out after school they're really nice." You grin.

"Oh good good, your dad should be home later, he's still patrolling at the castle." Mom says.

"Alright." You nod.

You run up to your room and drop your stuff off next to your bed, today was a long day, it was a good day though, you met a good friend group!

However you can't stop thinking about your encounter with the golden guard, he's too kind as always, this is the 3rd time you've both briefly talked, but he's been so kind each time, it's odd because someone that high up and even royalty, you'd expect him to be cocky and so on.

You open up your phone, and see everyone already texting in the group chat.

ℒUℤ<3: Apparently there were a bunch of wild witches trying to rebel against the emperors coven.