☆19☆

Today is the night, the night of Grom. You're in your room getting ready, already having your beautiful red dress on, now you are working on your makeup.

The group chat is going wild with excitement, you've all been texting eachother what your doing when your gonna get there what their parents are saying, and so on.

Your moms helping you with your hair as well, while your doing your makeup, you're really excited.

"You look so beautiful sweetie" Mom says brushing your hair out.

"You think so?" You say.

"I know so." She says, fixing up your hair.

"I hope you have a lovely time sweetie, you better tell me everything." Mom says kissing the top of you head.

"I will mom." You say.

Meanwhile, Hunter, just outside the house, watching you through a window, sits there in his suit.

He's wearing a red suit, followed with a black tie and light red undershirt, a yellow rose is tucked in his suit pocket, sticking out to see the rose itself.

Chirp chirp chirp!

"She does." He says.

"She looks so nice." Hunter says softly.

"What if after this still doesn't work?" Hunter sighs.

Chirp chirp

"If you say so..." Hunter says.

He stares at you for a bit, admiring your beauty. He thinks you look beautiful in that dress, he would do anything to see you right this moment.

Meanwhile back to you, you are about to go. Gus said he would personally take you, since he asked you, so you figured why not.

Gus, still learning how to ride his palisman arrives at your door with a navy blue tux. He chuckles and waves at you.

"Gus!! You made it!" You exclaim running up to him to give him a hug.

You give him a big right embrace, your so excited to see him.

"Hey sorry if I'm late at all, I'm still sorta figuring out how to ride my staff..." Gus laughs hugging you back.

Hunter sitting in the trees, watching you give Gus a tight embrace frowns. He wishes he was with you.

He watches the 2 of you fly away on Gus's palisman, then preparing himself to go as well.

After a while you finally arrive to hexide for grom. Gus being such a gentleman reaches his arm out for you to take. You giggle and take it as the 2 of you walk inside.

The first person you see is Luz in a tux.

"Luz!" You say running up to her, grabbing Gus by the arm.

"Wow!!! You look so pretty Y/n!" Luz says.

"Thank you!! I love this dress, Willow, Amity and I all went shopping to look for our dresses! Are they here?" You ask.

"Willows here, she's in the dance floor, Amity should be here soon." Luz says.

"Perfect! We'll be on the dance floor! Get ready to see your girlfriend she looks beautiful!" You smile as you and Gus run off to the dance floor.

Luz blushes and waves you off.

"Gee... is Amity coming?" Luz sighs.

Luz walks to the door about to open it to walk outside, but that's when someone on the other side already opens it.