☆15☆

Hunter POV:

I got us pizza and a desert we could share, so I head back over to the place I told her to wait. Thankfully the human and her friends didn't see me and try to interact with me. I walk up to her and wave and place down the food.

That's when the rings hit me. I need to get them.

"Hey, Y/n if you're hungry you can start eating I just need to do something real quick." I grin.

"Oh... um ok?" She says.

I nod and walk back to the little stand that was holding the rings. The man smirks at me and holds out some rings.

"Up for another round boy?" He laughs.

"Listen here, I don't have much time to keep loosing so I'm gonna pull this card." Hunter says taking off his mask, and holding out his artificial staff and his emperors coven tattoo.

"Golden guard?!" He says.

"Correct, now id like to have the rings up there pleaseeeee~" Hunter says.

The man gives him the rings no hesitation. Hunter smiles and takes them from him.

"Thanks a lot! Byeeee~!" He says before running off.

Your POV:

Hunters been taking a bit, you start to wonder if everything's okay. Your about to grab your necklace to communicate with him but that's when you see him running up to where he left you.

"Everything okay?" You ask.

"Yep~ sorry had to take care of something!" Hunter grins.

"You didn't do anything stupid did you?" You sigh.

"No of course not~ have you eaten?" He asks sitting down next to you.

"I did a bit but I wanted to wait for you." You say.

"Ah well I'm here now, hey let's find a good spot to watch the blood moon shall we?" He asks helping pick the food up.

"Yeah of course." You grin, picking up the food and moving to a better view.

After some walking you find a good place to sit and watch, it should be coming out soon. You both find a nice tree to lay against, the 2 of you make sure it's safe to take off your masks and you do just that and begin to eat.

"So how come you wanted to invite me?" You ask.

"I like you." He says.

You blush.

"You make me feel like myself and it's nice to be around someone like that, so I want to be by your side as much as I can, Is that weird?" Hunter asks.

"N-no that's not weird at all." You mutter, covering your cheeks.

"Im actually glad you feel that way, that makes me happy." You smile.

Hunter blushes.

That's when the two of you look up and see the blood moon forming. It's red light shines on the both of you. It's so bright and beautiful.

"Wow..." you whisper.

"I know, isn't it so pretty?" Hunter whispers.