☆37☆

An hour or 2 has passed. And you're currently upstairs in Luzs room, Hunter shouldn't be able to be in any pain, you're far from him. Luz is currently outside, seeing if she can find anything useful.

Eda bursts into the room with a potion.

"WE GOT SOMETHIN!" She yells.

"Really? Does it work!?" You say.

"We dunno, Lilith is down with him testing it." She says.

"She's gonna bring him up here though and see how it's affecting him." Eda smiles.

"Eda!" Lilith calls.

"Oh I think she's ready, let me go see." Eda says running downstairs.

"Well how is he?" Eda asks.

"I... I'm not sure... he's.. conscious but he's not talking, he looks sick." Lilith says.

Hunter looks so tired and weak like he could easily be pushed over. He's shaking a little. He doesn't look disgusted or anything, honestly he looks like he can't feel much of anything.

"Kid- you alive?" Eda says waving her hand infront him.

"Nngh..." he grumbles.

"Perfect! He's alive! Let's take him upstairs!" Eda says, grabbing Hunter, and rushing him up the stairs.

"Eda! Be careful with him! He literally drunk that a few minutes ago!" Lilith calls out.

Eda and Hunter are atop the stairs.

"You're closer to her now, how ya feeling?anything hurt?" She asks.

Hunter says nothing. He stares at Eda blank faced. Not a thought in his head.

"Okay! Let's continue shall we?" Eda says.

Eda opens the door to the room, revealing Hunter to you.

"Here he is!! Good as new! Heh- right?" Eda chuckles awkwardly.

You slowly approach him. He looks drained, like he's about to pass out.

"Hunter?" You say slowly getting close to him.

He doesn't seem to be reacting badly. He just looks numb.

"Hunter..?" You say.

He blink and looks at you, not a thought in his head.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" You ask.

No response, just a blank stare.

"Y-you don't mind if I hold you do you?" You say, reaching for his hand.

No response.

"Say something Hunter!" You say.

He blinks and looks at you, his eyebrows scrunch up together a little, like he's squinting at you.

"Hello..?" You say.

*hic* he hiccups, and falls against the ground, and leans against the edge of the wall, head dangling down.

You stare at him on the ground, and then look up at Eda and Lilith.

"Are you sure you guys fixed him, or did you make him drink too much apple blood cider?" You ask.

"I don't know why he's acting like this, I think it's just numbing him to the point he cant really react to anything." Lilith says.

You crouch down and he looks up at you, and stares at you like he's more like looking at a blank wall.

You take his gloves off, and you hold his hands, and grip them tightly.

He doesn't grip back, it's like he's a dead fish.