☆20☆

"Are you ready?" Hunter says readying his palisman.

"Yes." You say holding onto him.

"Great." Hunter smirks, grabbing your waist and pulling you onto his staff.

Ooh so forward!

"Where is Y/n?" Gus says looking around for you.

"I know I haven't seen her either..." Willow says following Gus.

"She just said she wanted to get a dri-" Gus says but gets interrupted, with the pausing of music and dark red lights.

"Ladies and gentleman, I interrupt this dance, with a special performance, from the Golden Guard himself, and another special guest of his." The Dj announces

A spotlight is held upward pointing at none other than you and Hunter, both sitting on his palisman at the top of the ceiling.

"Hunter.." Luz growls.

Gus looks in shock as he sees the Golden Guard and a girl wrapped around his arm.

"It... can't be her.. can it?" Gus mutters.

(Don't mind me I'm a huge Queen fan, I just thought this song would fit it.)

*Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow by Freddie Mercury begins playing*

The 2 of you slowly float your way downward to the dance floor, your hand on Hunters shoulder and his around your waist.

He looks into your eyes through the mask as you look at his through yours. And he drops off his palisman and lends an arm as you take it and get off the palisman.

"I cant dance that well." You say softly.

"It's okay! just follow my lead." He says smiling.

He slowly starts dancing with you for a moment, preparing for the uprising of the song, it's a slow but fancy looking dance you are following along to. You wonder how he learned this.

"Please prepare yourself," he whispers

You nod, and as soon as you do that, the 2 of you zoom through the dance floor, Hunter holding your hand, guiding you, as you follow each step he tells you to take.

This dance is classical yet fast. But the way he handles you while dancing does nothing but make you blush.

It makes you feel like it's a dirty kind of dancing but nothing too much, however it excites you. He moves behind you putting both his hands around your waist, tossing you into the air, it feels magical.

You feel like a bird.

"What the heck is he up to? Is this a distraction? Is he gonna do something to the school?" Luz mutters.

No, he's not, he simply wants nothing but to dance with you, he wants to show off his excitement of now claiming you as his own. Not to mention he was somewhat jealous of seeing Gus snatch you from him.

"Get ready for this one." Hunter says.

"What?" You whisper.

He twirls you around him, then flipping you up into the air once more, and you flail your arms out, as you fall down back into his arms.

He dips you as soon as you fall back. And slowly pulls you back up, using his hands on your waist. You claps your hands on his shoulders.

You can't help but form a big smile on your face, as he continues swaying you around him, twirling you around him, and holding you in the air.

"Who is she?" Willow asks.

"It can't be her... she has a different dress." Gus says.

"Cant be who?" Willow asks.