☆18☆

Some days passed. You always hung out with your group, it's been really nice. You've somewhat got your mind off of Hunter, but you swear sometimes you see a little Red Robin at your window, but everytime you look again it's gone. The day before grom, you made plans to go look for a dress with Willow and amity. You head to a mall in bonesburrow, that you've actually never been to, so far it seem quite interesting.

"What color are you leaning for y/n?" Willow asks.

"Hmm... maybe red...." You say.

"Really? Is red your favorite color?" Willow asks.

"My favorite color is (color)" you smile.

"I just think red will look nice on me." You say.

"Cute!! I'm a sucker for green, and Amity? She loves purple." Willow grins.

"So.... you and gus are going?" Willow smiles

"Yep, sweet of him, he's a sweet kid" you chuckle.

Willow giggles.

"Where's Amity?" You ask.

You hear a bunch of rummaging in the dress store in the back corner. You and Willow decide to approach it.

"Guys!! There you are!" Amity grins, holding a bunch of dresses in her hands.

"Woah girl." Willow says.

"I need your opinions, I like this dress but I think it would make me look to skinny? And then this dress is beautiful it has really nice ruffles but I don't want to be too flashy, and then this dress brings out my figure, but in a... weird way... and this one here is GORGEOUS! but I don't know if this will fit me!" Amity says shoving the dresses in both of you and willows hands.

"And there were 3 more over there I think looked cute but if they were in a different shade..." Amity mutters.

"Amity! Amity! Calm down! Why don't you try them on, but I will say..." Willow says grabbing a dress.

"This one's a definite no." Willow says.

"Okay that's what I was thinking... thank you! I'll try em!" She says zooming to the dressing room.

"She must be excited." You giggle.

"Oh yeah, she loves these things." Willow says.

Some moments later, you and Willow still struggle to find you a dress, you found a few, but you just weren't sure, You needed to look around more. Willow already picked hers.

"I'm starting to think we might have to look somewhere else." You say.

"Maybe..." Willow says.

"Wait! i haven't seen these ones yet." You say running over to another section.

Willow follows you as you run to a certain dress.

It's beautiful. You think this is the one.

"This one." You say confidently.

"That one??" Willow says examining it.

"Yes." You say

The dress is beautiful.