☆36☆

The palisman ride was awful, you all had to be squeezed together on your staff and Hunter was hyperventilating the entire ride to Luzs. He was in a lot of pain.

Thankfully you made it on time before it got worse.

Luz took Hunter to Edas room so she could check him out while you waited outside the door.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Eda asks.

"No. Being around you all is fine, it's just when it's her." He says, wincing, holding his chest.

"AAGH! SHES WAITING OUTSIDE THE DOOR! I CAN FEEL IT!" Hunter grumbles, holding his face in his hands.

"I hate sh-shoving her away but I can't deal with this right now, I'm not used to this curse." He says weakly, groping his head.

"Please, tell her to go outside or something.!" Hunter says.

"..."

You overhear that and immediately leave.

You know it's a curse, you know being near him hurts him but it feels like he's just trying to be rude, you know he's not but... it just feels like that.

Luz walks out with you.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"No. He's- I know he can't be near me but I feel like he's being rude I know he's not but- I don't know." You say.

"That's probably why Belos chose the curse like that so he can purposely push you away and make you feel terrible." Luz says.

You frown, and sit against the bench infront the house.

"Eda is trying to figure this out." Luz says, patting you on the back.

"So you almost electrocuted her?" Eda asks.

"She was too close, my head was banging and my chest felt like it was being stabbed I felt like I was being attacked, and it was just a reflex to defend myself." Hunter says.

"Fuck- I almost hurt her damn it." Hunter cries.

"It's not like you wanted to, you were in physical pain." Eda said, examining the glyph on his arm.

"Listen kid, curses don't really have a cure." Eda says.

"Mine doesn't have a cure, but it has something to help ease it." Eda says.

"I make potions to stop mine, in sure if we find something we can make something for you." Eda says.

"I don't want potions! I need this to be gone! And there is a cure! Belos said so himself! I have to "prove my worth" or something like that." Hunter says.

"How does he want you to?" She says.

"I don't know but, my guess is I need to help him with one of his most biggest assignments." Hunter says.

"Which is what?" Eda asks.

"A portal to the human realm, he's crazy for that, that's exactly what he wants, he has all the materials except the Titan blood." Hunter says.

Eda stands there in silence and clenches her fists.

"Luz has the Titan blood, I can't just give it to him..." Eda thinks to herself.

"There is no Titan blood, he's asking for something that isn't possible." Eda says.

"So he set me up." Hunter says.

"I don't know." Eda said.

"So I'm cursed forever." Hunter says.

"No, I'm sure I can find something to help mend it and keep it at ease." Eda says.