☆27☆

(Hey Guys!!! I decided to continue this story, so here's the next chapter, I'm still planning on making that new one I was talking about earlier, so stay in tune for that, but in the meantime: Here's the next chapter! :) )

A couple of days passed, You and Hunter have been so awkward, but not a bad kind of awkward, a good kind of awkward, every minor thing, made the 2 of you blush a bunch. The two of you have not kissed at all since Grom night though.

Today you were going to Luz's grudgby practice, you were so excited, her big match was in a couple of days and it was pretty much all she ever talked about. You, Gus and Amity were planning on going to see her.

Currently you were in bard class practicing for your bard competition against Glandus's bard track. You and your bard team have practiced for so long. What excited you about it, is that Hunter said he may be able to go to your bard competition.

Recently you and Hunter have been a little distant, he's been trying to get most of his shifts covered a lot and he has been distant quite a lot to make up for the time he's lost. He doesn't want Belos to think of anything bad since he has been ditching a lot.

Honestly, the songs you were playing were quite amazing, all of the songs seemed to radiate such powerful energy, every time you played it you felt like you were bursting with so much energy. Bard competitions were honestly a lot more violent then you may think.

Every pluck of the string was like a sword striking someone, every blow of the trumpet, every blow of the flute, was like a bullet in the chest. So bard competitions are surprisingly more violent then one can think. How bard competitions go is pretty much to the death, if a student falls over they're out, and the last student standing means their school wins.

Typically the last standing student were the ones to play a hardcore instrument, like drums, cellos, or a tuba, sometimes a bass. You had just a simple flute though, they're usually eliminated by the first or second round.

Before you knew it, the bell rang and it was time to go see Luz for her practice. However, you and Gus decided to go get some ice scream before it started, it wasn't going to start for another 30 minutes, and there was an ice scream parlor nearby the school.

"same thing you got last time?" You giggle at Gus.

"Heck yeah! its so good!" He grins.

Once you finished eating your ice scream you and Gus made your way back to the grudgby grounds. You could see Luz in the back putting her face paint on, it was traditional to do so for grudgby, most witch sports you usually do face paints like flyer derby which Willow is more into.

Willow wasn't able to come, she was having a movie night with her Dads. 

"Oh look they're coming out!" Amity grins, pointing at Luz and her teammates.

Luz and Amity were dating now, they just started pretty much After Grom, close to when you and Hunter started.

Opposing teams were now lining up on the field, preparing for the game. You were still finishing up your ice scream.

About 30 minutes have passed and they are on their second match, Luz is doing pretty good. Amity is like her number one cheerleader, her face is flushed red, so proud of her.

"psst" you hear

you turn around and see Hunter standing behind where you're sitting under the bleachers. Shoot, why now? Why is he here?

You slowly crouch down, hoping the others wont see.

"What are you doing here?!" You whisper yell.

"C-Come under here!" He whisper yells back.