☆38☆

That morning Eda unlocked the basement to let Hunter into the kitchen for some food. While he was eating you were outside practicing with your palisman. You made sure you were far enough to not harm him.

"I made a new potion!" Lilith said running into the room.

"Ya think it'll work and not make me pass out?" Hunter rolls his eyes.

"I'm positive! I'm getting a positive energy from this batch!" Lilith said handing the potion to Hunter.

Hunter stared at her oddly.

He sighed and drank the potion. It was a pink color, and it was very fizzy and bubbly. He drank it all and sat the empty bottle down.

"I don't.. feel anything?" He says.

"Well you can't know until you go see Y/N, why don't we check!" Lilith says.

"Um... okay." Hunter blushes, walking out of the owl house alongside Lilith.

"Y/n! Come here for a minute will you?" Lilith calls.

You tilt your head and peek out from behind the tree you were at, staring at Hunter and Lilith from afar.

"Is that her over there?" Hunter says squinting his eyes.

You carefully walk over, slowly and cautiously so you don't hurt him. Hunter stares at you, slowly making your way.

As soon as he sees you an excited shiver goes down his spine, and his heart starts beating fast.

"Wow." He softly says.

"Is.... He ok?" You say, scared to go any further.

"You look beautiful." Hunter says.

"A-oh? Uhm..." you blush.

"I think he's fine." Lilith says.

"Go on, tap him." Lilith continues.

You slowly walk closer to him and reach out your hand. His face is all red, and he slowly reaches out his hand.

And like that, the 2 of you are holding hands.

"W-wow. Y-You um.. have nice hands." Hunter blushes.

You look at him awkwardly.

"W-we're dating? Right?" Hunter says.

"Lilith why is he acting so odd?" You say.

"I'm being weird? I'm so sorry, I'll um. I'll stop. I'll be quiet. Uh, but um. I- uh. I just want you to know you're really pretty too." Hunter blushes, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking down.

"Ehehe... uh... don't be mad but..." Lilith says nervously, dragging you away from Hunter.

"I May have added a teeny weeny bit of a love potion, into it." Lilith says anxiously.

"What?!" You say.

"Okay! So, I figured since this is a romantic problem I'd add something romantic into this next batch, and I added a little bit of the last potion mixed with this as well." Lilith says.

You sigh.

"I-I mean... he doesn't seem in pain!" Lilith says.

"It's okay, um- I mean let's look see how it goes..." you say.

"Alright! Let me know if you need anything." Lilith says walking inside.

Hunters still in the same exact spot he was before lilith dragged you off. His hands still in his pockets and he's slightly looking up, peeking at you.