Breakfast and Lunch

Porco pushed away his empty plate, wishing he felt more satisfied. His neck hurt like a bitch, and he felt a little dizzy.

After Pieck had comforted him, he fallen asleep, only to be awoken by the lazy grey eyed girl and told that there would be a meeting with Magath after lunch. So here he was, slightly quesy after half a BLT.

"Hey Pokko, you ready?" Pieck purred, placing a hand on his shoulder. She had stuck relatively close since his "appointment" with Sienna.

Porco nodded and slowly stood up.

"Yeah, I'm ready. What is the meeting about?"

Pieck followed him as he led the way out of the cafeteria to the meeting room.

"We are going to talk about the Paradis mission and why it failed, and stuff like that," said Pieck, poking him gently in the ribs. "Magath wants to know everything he can."

Porco shrugged nonchalantly, but if he was honest, he was also curious what had happened while his fellow warriors were on the island of the devils.

They rounded the hallway they had been following to see Bertholdt slightly bent over Reiner, his green eyes almost boring holes into the blonde's skull as he gripped him by the shoulders.

..."that cannot happen in there, okay?!"

Reiner turned his head away from the green eyed giant, muttering something Porco couldn't hear.

It was at this moment that Bertholdt made eye contact with the duo coming around the corner, his serious face quickly dropping into his normal blank, friendly face.

"Oh, hey guys. You guys here for the meeting as well?"

Porco cooked an eyebrow at him, surprised at how fast Bertholdt's demeanor changed.

"Yeah. We are. You guys ready?"

Reiner nodded and confidently clapped his taller best friend on the back.

"Of course. Let's go get it started," said the burly blonde, opening the doors leading to the meeting room. Again, Porco watched as Bertholdt's green eyes bored holes into the back of Reiner's head. He then followed afterwards.

"Did you...," Porco whispered at Pieck. She nodded and cut him off.

"Bertholdt is a caring person...but that's unusual for him. It was almost like he was scared for Reiner..." she mused, almost to herself.

Porco shrugged. "Probably almost got himself killed a few times. Reiner is the least skilled out if all of us."

"Yeah...,"Pieck murmured, floating into the meeting room. Porco followed after her, wondering what she was thinking now in that smart head of hers.
.....................................................................
Word count: 414

I am so sorry this chapter is so short! I promise it leads to more!