Reunion

Porco immediately awoke, gasping for air. He felt cold and clammy all over, feeling the coldest in his spine. He quickly rose to his knees, looking around him frantically. All around him, as far as the eyes could see, was sand. Just sand, and the heavily starred sky above him.

"What in the actual hell is this!? Where am I?" Porco yelled at the wind. He stood up, panicking. How long had he been out? Porco slowly lifted his hands to his hair and grabbed it, pulling on the copperish threads in an attempt to keep the panic in.

How far away from home was he? Where was he? How had he gotten here? What-

"Calm down, Porco. You're alright. Take a deep breath."

Porco froze. That voice...he hadn't heard it since....

Porco slowly dropped his hands as he looked up to his his still young brother standing in front of him.

"Marcel?..."

"It's me alright, Porco. Take a breath, you're about to go through a hell of a time."

Porco gaped at him in awe. "Marcel...how-"

"There isn't much time, little bro," Marcel said sadly, looking up at him. Sand began to swirl around Marcel" I was really hoping this would never happen to you, but I guess I can take comfort in you having this Titan. You are one of us now."

The sand stopped swirling, revealing several individuals standing beside Marcel. Porco immediately recognized the girl with the freckles and annoying smirk, but he didn't recognize the people to Ymir's left. His head was swirling; he couldn't grasp it all. Everything was happening too fast.

"What's going on?!" What's happening?!" Porco whispered as everyone's eyes began to glow a light green.

"You are one of us now," said the line of previous owners. The sand began to swirl around Porco, seeping into his bones, his muscles, every fiber of his being. He could feel it changing him, ripping him apart and putting him back together. Then there was a flash of light, and the sand fell from his body. Gone was his brother, Ymir, and the previous owners; in their place stood a place a small brown haired girl with green eyes.

"Who are you?" Porco asked her.

The little girl fixed her gaze on him like an long lived elder would.

"You know who I am, Porco Galliard. And you know what we are."

Porco nodded slowly. "You are Ymir....and we are one."

The girl nodded wisely. "Yes. Now, return to your new form."

Before Porco could comprehend what she meant, Ymir stepped forward and flicked him between the eyes, sending him falling through the sand....

................................................................................

"Galliard! Can you hear me?! Galliard!"

Porco shot up off the table, nearly headbutting Sienna on the way up. His heart was racing painfully fast, and his lungs weren't able to fill with air. His newly restored vision began to get fuzzy and black once more as he struggled to stay conscious.

"Porco!" said a far away voice. Something had grabbed his shoulders and was gently rocking him in place."Just listen to my voice. Calm down and take deep breaths, okay?. I'm going to keep rocking you while I do this, okay? I just need you to breathe for me, alright? Just follow my count. Breathe in... One, two, three, four....Breathe out...one, two, three, four... Breathe in.....

Porco breathed as instructed, inhaling for four, exhaling for four. As he calmed down, his heart returned to normal pace and he could breathe much easier than before. His vision slowly cleared to reveal Sienna, now releasing her grip from the bronzed haired male. Porco could tell she was concerned.

"Hey, Galliard, are you okay?"

Porco shrugged as he brought his hand to his now slowly throbbing head.

"I'm fine doc. Just a minor headache."

Sienna nodded, her grey eyes still concerned. She stood up to her full high and pulled a strand of dirty blonde hair out of her face.

"Alrighty, now for a little test. I'm going to check your vitals, then your reflexes, then lastly, your regeneration abilities. That okay?"

Porco nodded silently, spurring Sienna to begin. With a small gesture, Lucy came forward with a cart full of various instruments. While she worked, Porco spaced out, thinking about...whatever it was he had seen after his injection.

He knew for a fact that he had seen Marcel and Ymir, but the others beside them...they were probably the people who inherited the Jaw Titan before his brother. But that little girl....Ymir.

How had he know her so fast despite never seeing her before? Marcel had never said anything about a little girl when he had the Titan. He didn't even see anything from the previous owner until a little while after his inheritance. This was strange....

"Hey, Galliard. I need to you come back to the ground now. Time for the last test." Sienna had a scalpel in hand when Porco refocused on her.

"Alright. Get it over with."

Sienna nodded. "Very well, hold out your arm."

Porco watched silently as Sienna pierced his skin with the scalpel. It was surreal, seeing the blood form, then feeling a small bit of heat as the blood evaporated in a wisp of steam, leaving his skin as unharmed as before. Sienna sounded far away as she pulled back, saying something about the procedure being a success. Porco nodded, silently listening to Siennas precautions as she bustled about, ready to take him back above ground.

The next thing he knew, Porco was being led around numbly by Sienna, barely hearing anything she was saying. As soon as they resurfaced, he let his feet lead him through Liberio, all the way back to head quarters, past Pieck and her beautiful voice asking how the procedure went. He went past everything and nothing, passing through doors until he found himself face down in his bed.

With a weary sigh, Porco closed his eyes and gave in to the lull of sleep.

....................................................................

I am so sorry for the long update and trashy chapter