HOW WE MET...

long time no see !!! there is a very detailed explanation after this chapter but until then, please enjoy this chapter <333 ily all

....long time no see !!! there is a very detailed explanation after this chapter but until then, please enjoy this chapter <333 ily all

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FOR HWM = HWB = HILY <3 : 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/76jZo8ZJ6Ik29x5Zzp1mKD?si=df281b29a44547ea

DETAILED descriptions for every song and why it is on the playlist/is connected to the trio <3

booming-mahogany-93f.notion.site/PLAYLIST-7fb108d8dd0b404d83a24e9fa3b43327

(hopefully those work, and if they don't comment, and i'll just put the link somewhere in the comments or on my profile!)

M/N'S AGE: 10

"Mom, where are we going?" the young boy innocently asked, watching the unfamiliar environment around him constantly change.

This was the young boy's first time in the airport and he was rather frazzled by everything around him. Every now and then there'd be a loud noise, which was the taking off of a plane, but M/n didn't know that. And that left him more scared.

"Don't call me that," the woman with black hair mumbled, "I thought I told you to stop calling me that a long time ago,"

M/n put his head down in shame. He was so confused. Before, his mother used to treat him well, dress him up nice when they went to a fancy place, and doted on him. But now, after this afternoon, her entire attitude changed. As if she was never his mother in the first place.

The poor young M/n didn't know that it was exactly that.

He was born out of an affair that his mother and father had. He didn't know just how in shambles their 'relationship' was. His father was a man of power, wealth, and status in the Netherlands. But he was never made aware of that.

He just thought it was his dad, the man who supposedly loved him.

The relationship the two adults shared was reckless, but fun. That was until M/n came along.

All of his mother's happiness disappated the day she learned she was pregnant. The entire time she sat in that bathroom, and soon the doctor's office, she only thought about what it would mean for her and her 'lover.'

She was hell-bent on making sure that they remained strong and in tact, not breaking their special connection over some kid. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized the leverage she had over the man.

She had M/n and he was usable.

If she told the man she was pregnant, he would have no choice but to stay and commit to her. Leave his already established family behind, throw away his fancy titles and money - all for her and their unborn child. The fantasy that she had thought about several times, the fantasy of them living happy together until they were old and frail. It was coming soon.