thirsting - motherly insticts

next chap will probably be the last tokyo one :,(

HOWEVER  - dnjoy the entree meals being served rn 🥺🙈

"Oya?"

"Oya, oya," 

"Oya, oya, oya!" 

"OYA!" M/n stepped in between the two, tilting his head to the side to see who was at the door. His eyes widened and his lips perked up to see it was Tsukishima. He straightened up his posture and leaned his body onto Kuroo's, resting his chin on his head as he stared at his teammate. 

"There's something I would like to ask you, may I?" 

"Sure!" Kuroo, Bokuto, and M/n said with smiles on their faces, eager to hear what Tsukishima had to ask. 

"Both of your schools are considered powerhouse schools, right?" The two captains from Tokyo had tick marks apper on their heads as they confirmed that. "Then, even if we were able to make it to Nationals, it would be difficult to win, right?"

"But not impossible, Kei!" M/n shouted, narrowing his eyes at the blank faced boy. 

"Now, now, let's hear him out. This is just a what-if," Akasshi, playing the neutral person and peacemaker, spoke up, resting a hand on M/n's shoulder. 

"I seriously can't figure out how everyone is so determined," Tsukishima said, looking at his upperclassmen expectantly, "Volleyball is just a club, and even when you grow older maybe you can write, 'I worked really hard in a club,' on your resume, right?" 

M/n let out a heavy sigh, crossing his arms over his chest. Here he was, hearing the same, 'It's just a club' bullshit from Tsukishima again. As he closed his eyes and hummed in thought, trying to think of a simple answer, Bokuto and Kuroo were talking about how the phrase, just a club, sounded like someone's name. He continued to purse his lips even as Bokuto engaged in a conversation with Tsukishima. 

 "Ah!" M/n let out a sound of accomplishment, making the heads turn his way. Bokuto had just finished going on a rant as to how he felt about the sport and the perspective of it being just a club. But, honestly, M/n wasn't really listening in. He was too focused on thinking of an answer for Tsukishima. 

"Were you ignoring me the entire time?!" Bokuto cried out, his form deflating as he was once again ignored by M/n who brushed him off. 

"I can give you a reason why I don't think it's like a club!" 

"I just did that!" Bokuto cried once more, but he, once again, was ignored.