☆ - memories ³

WARNING: depression, attempted su***de/su***dal thoughts, explicit s*lf h**m, bullying - overall very heavy chapter

very dark...kinda ooc...AND PLEASE KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE - i will include a tl;dr at the end for anyone who doesn't want to read this chapter in its entirety (which is completely fine and understandable!!!) pls dont push yourself or force yourself to read something that could make you upset :( i would hate for that to happen to any of you guys 

im going to put an aged disclaimer here too - if you're under the age of 15, please be warned that this chapter is dark and uncensored. i'd much rather not have anyone below the age of 15 read this specific chapter, but if you yourself believe that you can handle it/won't be triggered/are comfortable with such topics, you may proceed. if you don't feel comfortable, there is a censored tl:dr note at the end :) or you can skip reading this chapter in whole, since while it is canon, it won't be actively affecting the current plot line and i most likely wont be talking aboht it in other chapters. thank you for understanding. 

m/n, third year in junior high, iwaizumi and oikawa, first years in high school

m/n was sad. he was undeniably sad, no matter how he tried redirecting his thoughts it went back to his troubles. every day was bleak. it was the same routine. 

wake up, get ready for school, be pushed, spat at, verbally and physically abused, have his hair pulled, blood splatter on his shirt, be kicked by their rock hard shoes, and walk home - if he was lucky they wouldn't follow him. but if they did, it'd only become worse as they were off school property. tearing his good shirts and throwing dirt at him, taking advantage of the dark alleyway. 

and leaving m/n to deal with everything himself. 

they knew he had no one to complain to. he cursed his words from his first year of junior high.

"hi! my name is m/n! nice to meet you!" 

the accent was obvious, so was the unsure tone in his voice. he wasn't confident with his japenese. as the teacher directed him to sit in the seat in the back, he walked with uncertainty, as if the floor would break under his feet. 

during the lunch break, children crowded around their new foreign exchange student. 

"amsterdam?! where's that?"