¤ IMPORTANT ¤

These are jus general questions i had for you guys !! 

○ okay so yk how mc calls kuroo, kitten, as like a pet name, what do you think mc would call everyone else (when his alter ego takes over)? like example is when he called oikawa babe, like whenever hes feeling particularly flirtatious he'll always call oikawa babe...SO i was jus wondering for the rest of the gang what he'd call them 

○ and this is more serious, but do you think that the flirtatious remarks are becoming toooo much? dont get me wrong bruh I LOVE writing dom mc and him scaring everyone with his bde, but i want to know for YOU guys as the READERS - do you think the amount of flirty and what not has become too much? like ill seriously change things up if you guys think im writing things that are overstepping anything or being TOO much? and i wont take offense since im genuinely curious and open to hear what you guys have to say. i wont be completely DEMOLISHING mc flirty side, but obvs if a lot of you guys are uncomfortable with it, i will tone it down :))

○ finally, HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK THESE RELATIONSHIPS ARE WORKING OUT AND PLAYING OUT ?  like is everything flowing naturally or are some flowing well but others are just too sudden and abrupt? or is everything pretty sudden and like out of it? 

○ and if you have any general questions about mc and his relationships with any character, PLEASE feel free to ask. or if you have any questions on the book on general please do ask in the comments :)) 

OKAY thats it, these are jus some quick questions i had :) ill probably post these whenever i feel stumped on certain things !
PL EA SE DO ANSWER THESR AHDKABKAB