blocked out - meet nekoma high

☆  prepare to die at kuroo x mc

"Shit! He's fucking huge!" One of the players for Nekoma muttered at the sight of the Miyagi team walking towards them.

"I think we should all know to not put tall players on such a high pedestal or to expect a lot from them just because of their height..." Kenma murmured as he looked down at his phone, playing a game.

"Kenma, put that away," the raven-haired captain ordered, making the second year sigh and pocket his device. 

Karasuno stood across of their opposing team, M/n looking at each of them as he stood in the line. Their heights weren't all that intimidating, although he wasn't going to underestimate them. There was one certain pudding head he recognized though. The two teams bowed in greeting before Nekoma led them inside of the gym where they would be having their match.

M/n walked with his hands behind his head, talking calmly to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima about the upcoming match.

"So, Kei-chan, you excited to go into your first match wearing the Karasuno uniform?" M/n asked playfully, the blonde next to him emotionless as per usual.

"It's just a practice match," with his response, the first years walked away from M/n who looked at him unimpressed by his response. Tsukishima was still a bit cold towards him. 

He sighed, securing the straps of his bag as his eyes searched for the certain pudding head that he was talking to the other day. When he caught sight of him, he picked up his walking pace, only to falter slightly when he saw Tanaka approaching one of the other players with an intimidating aura around him. He sighed and pulled his sleeves up, bringing his hand down to promptly shut up his fellow second year. 

"Stop that, Ryu-chan." he scolded, frowning as he looked at Tanaka. "And stop saying, city (shitty) boys, it's embarrassing," 

"Eh?! You're supposed to be doing this stuff too! Use your height to scare them or something!" Tanaka whined, slapping M/n in the stomach, who was completely unfazed.

"Sorry about him," M/n apologized, bowing slightly.

"Yamamoto, stop picking fights all the time. It makes you look stupid," another voice spoke and M/n tilted his head to the side to see another Nekoma player scolding the one Tanaka was fighting with. The one who did the scolding looked over at M/n before smiling in embarrassment.