☆ - memories ¹

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BRUISES AND BULLYING, scenarios with each mentioned have a (***) marked on them

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BRUISES AND BULLYING, scenarios with each mentioned have a (***) marked on them. i love you all

short compilation of memories of when m/n, oikawa, and iwaizumi were in their junior high years 

  F L A S H B A C K 

        - m/n, a first year in junior high, oikawa and iwaizumi, second years in junior high 

***

"iwaizumi-san!" 

a boy with short, uneven h/c locks ran towards his older friend with spiky hair.

"hey, m/n-kun," iwaizumi greeted, chuckling when he felt the boy collide with his torso. m/n tightly wrapped his arms around iwaizumi's waist as he let his cheek rub against his chest, "how was school?"

as he asked this, iwaizumi pushed back m/n's sleeves and inspected his arms. it became routine at that point. having known the boy for a few months, he knew the situation he had going on at his school. as he lifted m/n's arms and looked at them from every angle, the younger boy simply smiled proudly, "nothing too bad!" 

"but something did happen?" iwaizumi inquired, narrowing his eyes when he saw a couple of little bruises littering the boys upper arms.

"it wasn't anything serious! they were just pushing me aside. it was my fault anyway, i was the one in the way!" m/n bashfully said, as if it was his fault for being hit and abused by his classmates.

"did you tell the teacher?" iwaizumi softly asked, guiding m/n to walk forward by resting his palm on the center of his back. 

"no...i don't want to get in trouble for telling them, iwaizumi-san! i already told you this," m/n pouted, holding iwaizumi's hand and swinging their arms back and forth.

"and how many times do i have to tell you that you won't get in trouble," iwaizumi harshly said back, but looked away to hide his scornful glare, not wanting m/n to misinterpret it as it being directed to him. m/n stayed silent for a few seconds, probably wanting to avoid iwaizumi's scolding, even looking anywhere that wasn't iwaizumi.

"yahoo!" oikawa's cheerful voice was heard, as well as the running steps towards the duo, "m/n-chan!"

"oikawa!" m/n let go of iwaizumi's hand and ran forward to the kneeling boy, throwing his arms around his neck when he was close enough. he crashed into oikawa's chest, smiling when he felt the boy squeeze him just as tightly.