why are they so abnormally comfortable? - just a club

the takeaway from this chapter - m/n is practically a hidden mother figure who gives good guidance to the lil baby crows

the takeaway from this chapter - m/n is practically a hidden mother figure who gives good guidance to the lil baby crows. hinata is an attention starved baby. tsukishima needs to put on his big boy pants. bokuto is lowkey stealing kuroo's title as favorite tokyo boy (they don't know that akaashi most likely alresdy holds that title)

The past 2 weeks were pretty average, minus the fact Kageyama and Hinata haven't said a word to each other. They were still attending practice, but they haven't said anything to each other since M/n had stopped them in the halls. But now, the Karasuno team was no longer in Miyagi, they were in Saitama. This time for a longer period of time, going through the summer training camps with the Tokyo teams.

"Bus naps are the best," M/n yawned, stretching his long arms and legs once he got off of the bus, "where are my favorite boys?"

Just as he said that, several heads turned in his direction. Kuroo, who was speaking with Daichi, had turned his head around and lifted his hand, almost as if he was a student answering the attendance call. Kenma had perked up, but didn't bother turning around because he was currently having a convo with Hinata. 

"We are right here, M/n-chan!" Nishinoya and Tanaka cried out at the same time, running up to their fellow second year and almost making him tumble over from the impact of their hug. 
"Ah, yes, the best boys," M/n said with a cheeky tone, rubbing their heads down.

"M/n!" Yaku shouted, waving his hand about to signal for M/n to come by. M/n did as told, giving the boys one last smile before walking towards the Nekoma libero, "I heard there was a fight between your members and you got hurt, you okay?" 

M/n smiled sheepishly as he nodded his head, "I'm okay, I wasn't hit that bad," 

Yaku looked relieved before a pleasant look came onto his face, an all too pleasant look, "Ne, M/n-chan?" 

"Hai?" 

"BE MORE CAREFUL, YOU IDIOT!" Yaku shouted, jumping up and down to hit M/n on his head. 

"Ah, Yaku-san, M/n's weak point is his back," Sugawara advised, "if you just slap him there, I'm sure he'll be on his knees in seconds," 

"Suga-senpai! How could you?!" M/n shouted, yelling when he felt Yaku pinch him, "Yaku-san, I'll be careful, I swear!" 

'It's not even my fault though!' he thought, but didn't dare voice his thoughts.

"Hinata! M/n-san!" Lev's voice echoed in the air as his loud footsteps showed how he was running to the duo that he called out to, "Did either of you grow taller?"