☆ - shopping distractions

tanaka and nishinoya accompany m/n to the mall, in hopes of meeting a girl they would like, but end up hovering around m/n the entire time

+ sorry if they seem ooc!! 

"i thought it was just going to be m/n-kun," kiyomi whispered, looking at the trio of boys that were messing around in the shop.

"i thought so too," 

"noya-chan! get off of the mannequin!" tanaka roared, but he obviously didn't mind that nishinoya was climbing the doll because he was dying of laughter. 

nishinoya was cackling as he pretended as if he was a sailor in the middle of a voyage, sitting on the mannequin's shoulders. 

"who are these guys?" the four girls sweatdropped. 

- F L A S H B A C K 

"there are gonna be these girls from my class! you should come!" m/n said as he pulled his pants up. on the phone he was speaking to nishinoya, already having convinced tanaka to go. 

"girls?! don't mind if i do! i'll meet you at your house!" nishinoya shouted before hanging up, making m/n chuckle at his excitement. 

m/n got dressed and smoothed his clothes out before grabbing his wallet and heading downstairs. a couple of minutes passed as he waited for his two friends. 

"m/n-chan! open up!" tanaka shouted as he pounded his fist against the front door of m/n's house. 

in a couple of seconds, the door swung open and m/n was grinning. 

"oi, you guys look good," m/n commented, locking his door as he called a taxi to his house, "there's gonna be Kahana, Tokisaki, Kengi, and Nara." 

tanaka and nishinoya highfived each other, cheering in excitement and pleasure to be able to hang out with girls. 

"wait, noya-chan..." m/n turned the shorter boy around to see his attire, "THAT'S MY HOODIE!"

"yep!" nishinoya said proudly as he showed the oversized hoodie adorning his little body, "looks good on me right!" 

m/n sweatdropped and ruffled his hair, "it looks like a dress, but it looks good on you," 

nishinoya blushed as he saw the ends of the sweater really did reach to his mid thigh, almost touching the top of his knee.