intimidation - start of interhigh prelims

M/n was already pissed off

M/n was already pissed off. There were two boys from another team that were using pathetic names to describe Karasuno's volleyball team and he was about a centimeter close to losing it.

 Had it not been for Daichi pulling Tanaka back by the collar, he would've done something. He made sure to roughly bump shoulders with one of them, however, sending a nasty glare their way.

A stoic expression crossed his face as he walked with his team through the building, not sparing any of the onlookers the time of day as he shoved his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Is that who I think it is?!" Someone cried out, getting more attention put onto the team, "It's Azumane of Karasuno!"

M/n halted in his footsteps when he heard the calling of his upperclassman, turning around to join the now stiff Asahi. 

"What? What about him?" Another questioned.

"You haven't heard?! Apparently he has guys that went to beat up some boys in the North Highschool. And he tried to sell a questionable substance on the streets," Asahi wallowed in his self doubt as the boys continued, "And apparently he was held back for five years." 

M/n glared at the group, throwing his arm around the stiff shoulders of their ace.

"Huh? You guys asking for a beating? Or are you just playfully trying to rile us up?" M/n asked in his low voice, stepping forward to easily tower over the time, "It's not funny. I don't want to hear anymore of you little boys spreading rumors about our third year, got it? Or else I'll make sure you won't be able to talk about anything when I'm done with you," 

The boys shivered at the sight of the tall man in front of them, glaring with cold eyes.

"Do I make myself clear?" he asked and they all nodded their heads before packing up their things and retreating elsewhere.

"M/n!" Daichi shouted, pinching M/n in the back, successfully making the second year fall to his knees.

"I'm sensitive there!" M/n shouted, a completely different demeanor surrounding him as his intimidating aura began to disappear.

As Daichi scolded the boy, yelling rather loudly and catching attention, there were onlookers that were not scared to stare.

"Wow! He's super tall!" 

"He's at least 6 and a half!"

"But he's also so handsome!" The girls butted in, making several heads in Karasuno shoot in that direction.

"They've got a handsome player and sexy manager! Karasuno...when did they become this strong?"